CHAPTER 11

1 hour left on this plane and actually it's not been bad at all, like I mean at all. It's actually been quite good, better than expected really I met this guy that I turn out to actually really like.. and we met like 15 hours ago, anyways... I didn't want it to end even though I was so excited to start my new life in Bali I wouldn't be mad if I could start my new life here, on this plane but that's beside the point. I get side tracked very easily. If you can't tell already.

"Is it just me that doesn't want to leave this flight?" he says turning his head towards me.

"me neither, I just realised I like having the company of others, never thought I would because I have never had company of others before, but I do" I say to him, leaning my head back because how uncomfortable this seat was.

"or maybe it's just my company you like?" he says to me smiling.

"maybe" I say quick with a smile on my face, maybe he's right..

flight attendant - "this plane will be landing in approximately 5 minutes, buckle your seatbelts and prepare for landing. thank you."

we both look at each other and start to buckle our seatbelts, I was starting to get nervous again and he could tell.

"so, why are you coming to Bali then? If it's your first time and it's by yourself" he says to me, probably confused why I'm going to Bali considering I'm by myself.

"Believe it or not, I'm starting a new life.
In Bali. I don't really like being In Brighton so I decided to do something about it and save my money to move, and then loads of other stuff happened which was exciting and yeah" I say to him and start babbling even more stuff that he probably doesn't care about.

"wow. that's so cool" he says to me smirking. wait, why is he smirking?

then I looked out the window and realised he did it again, distracted me so I wasn't as nervous.

"you did it again didn't you?" I say crossing my arms.

"I did indeed" he says smirking and getting his stuff together.

we both leave the plane and start to walk through the thing we have to walk through to get off.

Then we head to the point where there's 2 ways you can go to get picked up which would take you to different destinations.

"so.. which way do you have to go now?" I say to him hoping he says the same way as him so I can talk to him at least for 5 minutes longer.

"this way" he points the way I have to go as well, well this is good.

"me too" I say smiling as we both take our suitcases and head that way.

Noah pov -

I didn't want to leave, I haven't met anyone like her before and the thought of throwing that behind was terrible but I knew I had to. who knows, maybe we will see each other again, I hope.

when we was about to leave each other  we both realised we needed to go the same way to get to our taxi's, so we did, at least I had a little bit more time with her because even though I loved being with my friends all the time and everything something about her was different, a spark almost.