CHAPTER 42

we were now in Noah's moms car, going back from the airport.

It was one of those big cars so it could fit everyone in.

I was sat in the middle of Leo and Noah and Niamh was sat in the front with her mom.

All of his family were so nice, very welcoming. And actually normal people compared to my mom.

now I could understand why Noah got so upset over his dads death, a death is going to be hard either way but he took it worse than I have ever seen anyone took a death before and now I understand why.

Even from the relationship with his mom I could just tell how much that broke him.

I'm just glad he still has all of these amazing people around him, like his mom and his siblings.

I turn my head to look at Noah who is looking out the window with his hand on my leg.

he looks at me and gives me a smile. I smile back.

just then, I get put back to reality after starring at Noah's beautiful eyes for too long from Leo tapping my shoulder.

I turn to look at him and give him a smile.

"look at my rawr rawr" Leo says in his cute baby voice showing me his lion, giggling.

"wow. that's a nice lion, what's his name" I say trying to pet the stuffed lion.

"hey. it's called a rawr rawr. and he's called bob bob" Leo says giggling.

I giggle back and Leo goes back to play with his lion.

I turn my head to see Noah looking in awh.

I smile.

we pull up to his moms house and Noah gets our bags out.

Leo wanted me to hold his hand while walking so I did. he was so cute.

I walk into the house with Noah infront of me.

"this is our home. make yourself at home dear" his mom says to me making me smile.

I leave leo to play with his toys while Noah takes me to his room so we can put our bags there.

"so this is your room huh" I say looking at the blue room with football posters everywhere and photos of his family.

"yeah, my room growing up" he says sitting on the bed and I join him.

"I told you my family would love you" he says taking my hands in his.

"you did" I say with a big smile.

he gently puts his hand on my cheek and leans in to kiss me.

I smile and kiss him back.

"ew ew ew. that gross" I hear a voice walk into the room.

I break away from the kiss and turn to see who it was.

It was Leo.

me and Noah both laugh and Noah helps him on the bed.

Leo had a box with him, all of his stuffed animals it seemed like.

"look wawya, my teddy's" Leo says. He couldn't say Taylor properly so he just called me wawya.

me and Noah both laugh at him calling me that.

Leo scoots closer to me, his back from Noah and starts showing me his toys.

"hey. I came to see you and your more interested in Taylor" Noah says, tickling his sides making him chuckle.

Noah pulls Leo in a big hug and they both laugh.