CHAPTER 45

I wake up with a massive lump on me.

It was Noah.

He must have carried me here because I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in Leo's bed.

I stretch my arms up trying to give Noah the hint that I'm awake and can't breath.

he doesn't wake up. or move for that matter.

"Noah, I can't breathe" I say trying to push him off me. didn't work.

this guy is too big.

"mhm" he just says in his sleeps and moves closer to me.

I sigh and try to push him off me again and it still doesn't work.

"Noah, I'm not kidding you, you have 5 seconds to get off me and let me breathe or I won't speak to you for a week" I say in a loud serious voice so he wakes up.

"fine, fine. I'll move, it's just so comfy" he says in the tired voice he has moving of me and I take a big breathe.

"oh don't be so dramatic" he says bringing me into him. I smile.

"hey, no back to sleeping, we're leaving today, leaving soon actually" I say to him and he groans, rubbing his eyes and sitting up slowly.

I sit up too and stretch.

we both get out of bed and Noah heads to the bathroom and I make the bed, put all the cushions on and flatten it down nicely.

he then comes out of the bathroom, all dressed and taking his toothbrush out of the bathroom with him to put in his suitcase.

I then go into the bathroom, get ready in a nice grey knitted jumper and some leggings. very basic. I have to be comfortable when I'm sitting in the same seat for hours.

I brush my teeth and put it to the side ready to put in my suitcase and brush my hair putting it in braids.

I leave the bathroom, taking the rest of my stuff and packing it away.

me and Noah was nearly done by now, just needs to get the last little things and do the hard thing. say good bye.

Noah takes out suitcases downstairs and all his family is there.

his mom is in the kitchen, Niamh is reading on one of the stools in the kitchen and Leo is playing cars in the living room.

we walk into the kitchen and grab his moms attention.

"we have to go soon Mom" Noah says in a sad tone. his mom turns to look at him and gives him a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you millions, call me everyday like usual please" his mom says in the hug.

"I will" I hear Noah says, it makes me smile.

they break from the hug and Noah goes over to say bye to Leo.

his mom walks up to me and brings me into a hug as well.

"thank you as well" his mom says, I could tell she meant it, she was getting all teary.

"what for?" I say laughing a little bit confused.

she breaks apart and gives me a smile.

"for being there for Noah. he really needed that, especially going through what he has gone through. The love you have for each other is so strong you can tell from a mile away.

It reminds me of me and William. we was like you two, unbreakable. and I'm so glad he met someone like you for him to experience that.

your part of the family now." she says to me, bringing me into another tight hug. her mentioning William is such a hard subject at the moment it nearly made me cry.

his mom gives me one last smile before getting everyone's attention.

"okay let's help them get there stuff In the taxi and we say a proper goodbye outside okay" his mom says to everyone and we all go outside.

Noah puts all the stuff in the taxi and comes back up to where we all was, he gives Leo one last hug.

And then Niamh.

And then his mom.

"do me proud honey. like always" I hear his mom says giving him a smile.

I go to give Leo a hug and he hugs me back.

"you be a good boy okay" I say giving him a smile, he nods with a grin on his face and it makes me smile.

I then go over to Niamh and bring her to a big hug.

"you'll be okay. text me whenever you need to and know your not alone, your so god damn strong" I say into the hug and she starts to get teary.

I break from the hug and give her a smile.

his mom gives me one last hug before me and Noah head inside the taxi.

It starts to drive off and we give them one last wave.

I look over to Noah who has been crying and so have I and we just smile.