Chapter 21 ~ Yule Ball

It was the night of the Yule Ball. 6:00 pm and Megan and I were getting ready. We started with hair and makeup first. Two hours to get ready. The common room was bustling, in and out. People running up and down the stairs and running across the School to other common rooms.

"Let's start with you, Meg? What are we thinking?" I asked as she took a seat in front of the dresser. 

She looked up "Definitely curled, add something extra flair though"

I then waved my wand and her hair started to separate its self into sections. Manually, I helped to curl her hair. Afterwards, I twisted a few strands and placed a small flower that was in a vase. I stepped back to admire my work. It really was my best. I wanted to makes sure that my best friend looked fantastic.

 I wanted to makes sure that my best friend looked fantastic

(Couldn't find this hairstyle for black hair) 

"Thank you! It's beautiful! Your  turn " Megan twirled. She looked at in the mirror, giving it a gentle touch. 

"I want a bun. Maybe slight curls. Up to you!" She took her time and tried a few different things till Megan deemed it looked right. As she did my hair, I chose the makeup I would use. Getting ready its self was hard work. Hopefully, worth it.

(If you don't like it, change it) 

"Oh my! You're incredible!" I smiled while throwing myself in Megans arms. She sprayed the last bit of hairspray which I inhaled. I began coughing "Oops, t-too much"

Megan then let out a little giggle and began coughing as well. I then walked over to the closet and picked out Icy blue heels that matched with my dress. I didn't wear heels much. Fingers crossed, I didn't fall. 

Megan began to put foundation on her face and definitely went all out. "Can you help me with eyleliner?"

"I'll try my best" I then carefully did the eyeliner placing my other hand lightly on Megan.  "We look so good!" I said as we posed in front of the mirror. It had bright white lights around the edges. 

I then grabbed a hairbrush and Megan a foundation bottle and began to play songs in the back ground while we added the final touches. We used the bottles as microphones.