Information

Hey! 

Thank you so much for taking your time to start this story. I really do appreciate it cause it took time and effort. Also, welcome back for those of you are here from my other story.

This is the most well written, well edited thing I've written ever. 

~

This story is written in first person and your character is Y/n Y/l/n a Hufflepuff in their fifth year who plays quidditch and who jokingly signs up for the Triwizard competition. 

Edmund Y/l/n is your older brother. A Slytherin in his sixth year who you love unconditionally no matter how overprotective and irritating he is. 

Cleo Y/l/n is your younger sister who was placed in Gryffindor and who has befriended the trio. She's in her fourth year and Cleo and her friends are a big help to you.

The Weasley twins are your best friends since you joined the school and you're the only person who gets them and loves to get involved with all the fun and jokes! 

Megan is your other bestfriend. You two have no secrets between you or it that how it seems? 

~

Cedric Diggory the charming Hufflepuff boy. Your older brothers friend. He doesn't feel particularly the best about it. But your  friends do. But what about you? Will things intensify throughout the story.

Also, Cedric won't die. Not at the end of this story. 

~
Disclaimer - Please read 

I would like to mention that I will not be writing any mature themes or anything that is classified as 18+. However, there will be kissing and embracing of certain characters and other things. I do not feel comfortable with writing smut. If this is not the story you are looking for you may go and look for something else.

I'm not certain wether there will be anything to do with consumption of drinks, smoking and drugs. If there is its probably something very light/mild. 

And if there is any theme that will  trouble or trigger a reader in any way, I will have a disclaimer at the top of the chapter.  

~
Have fun reading, 

I hope you enjoy it, 

<3