43

Laurielle's POV

"Flame Creation Magic: Knights of Valor."Ignis chanted and produce battle knights out of pure blazing flames."Kill him."He commanded to the Seven Knights and they all rushed to me.

Vital Slash Activated✓

I took all the seven knights head on while parrying their swords away at full speed.I swing my long sword sidewards and beheaded all of them singe handedly.I sprinted at Ignis who blocked my longsword with his staff.

He pointed his left hand at me and i just hit it away with my Necro staff.I forcefully kicked him on his chest and stepped on him.

"Phantasm's Grasps."I chanted and countless of black hands appeared behind Ignis.He was binded by the phantasm's grasps and he kept on burning them away easily.

"Pain Inducement."I chanted and casted the black smoke under him.The smoke creeped all around Ignis' entire body."Combine."I chanted again and combined the two spells together.

Combined Spell:

Pond of Torture

"AHHHHHH!!!"Nakakabinging sumigaw si Ignis sa sakit at napasinghal ako sa tuwa habang pinagmasdan siyang maghinapis sa sakit.

Ignis,The Flame Magician of the Aurer
HP: 14,867/25,000

His health constantly dropping at an intense level.At this rate,he'll just die if i let this continue.Not that i don't like the idea and he seems to be having the hardest and painful moment of his life.Can't miss this.

Somehow i feel entertained watching him scream in pain and in despair.

"I...w-will not d-die like this."He retaliated and started burning himself.What is this?His magic power is suddenly started swelling.His whole body glew brightly and i noticed his eyes started burning.

This looks far different from the Flame Burst earlier.

"Third Dimensional Magic Circle."He chanted and six magic circles appeared in all directions.Left,right,in front,behind me,underneath and above me.

"Tsk!"Asik ko at tumingin kay Ignis."So you refuse to die by my own hands huh?"Tanong ko sa kaniya na pilit na pinipigilang ang wag sumigaw sa sakit.

"Y-yes...and i'm taking you down with me."He answered and the magic circles started to glow.He activated them that quick?What a monster.

"You shall fail....Now."Ignis stated and closed his eyes.

*EXPLOSION!!!!*

Narrator's POV

A devastating explosion made the entire hall starts to crumble.The pillars started falling around and the thick smoke covering Ignis and Eight wouldn't disappear.

Ignis,the Flame Magician of the Aurer
HP: 2,036/25,000

Ignis was badly injured by his own spell that he fueled with his own life force.Even with his magic robe on with a high level of flame resistance,he was still full of burns and wounds.