42

Crescia's POV

"Oh he's online!!"North exclaimed and started typing on his hologram.Nasa meat shop kami ngayon at nagpapahinga.Galing lang kami sa isang Rank B quest at aaminin ko,hindi na ganun kadali ang mag level up.

Hindi sapat ang experience points  na nakukuha namin kaya todo kayod kami para mag level up.Ayaw naman naming sumabak sa isang Rank A quest dahil alam naming masyadong delikado.

Isa pa nagiingat din kami sa mga PK players dahil sobrang dami na ng nabibiktima dito sa Archarious.Pinayuan kami ni Eight na magingat dahil paniguradong may aatake sa amin lalo na't nakalaban na namin ang iilan sa mga ito.

"Ba careful when taking quests and make sure to track your Health and Mana.Trust no one except yourselves."

"Can you contact him?"Tanong ko kay North na bigong bumuntong hininga.I guess he can't.

"He's busy."Wika ni North at muling kumain."I wonder where he is right now."Dagdag niya habang ngumuguya.

I sipped on my ice tea and shrugged my shoulder."The Commission Tournament is just next week right?"Tanong ko kay North na tumango sa akin.

"We're joining the Duo battle right?"Tanong naman niya at tumango ako.

"Well,Eight doesn't seem interested so we have no choice but to work together."Dahilan ko sa kaniya at bumuntong hininga ako."Somehow i feel anxious."Dagdag ko.

Kumunot ang noo niya."Abou what?Is there something wrong?"Tanong niya.

"It might sound crazy but i felt this anxiety back then,days before we got fooled and entered the S rank quest.Do you still remember that?'Tanong ko sa kaniya na kunot noong nagisip at umiling.Hayyy...

"It felt like this but i ignored it and now i'm feeling it again."Seryosong sabi ko sa kaniya na binitawan ang karneng kinakain niya.

He wiped his hands with the tissues and drank his beer."And you're saying something bad happens when you feel this?Like the Priestess' instinct you're talking about back then?"Tanong niya at tahimik na tumango ako.I thought he forgot about that.

"I think something bad will happen during the tournament and we have to prepare ourselves for it."

Laurielle's POV

The gate automatically opened at nagsimula na akong lumakad papasok dito.I gained a small amount of experience and mana points.Should i use the mana points to upgrade my Corruption spell?

I should.

Corruption Inducement is now at
Level 4✓

All mana points have been used.

Dumeretso na ako papasok ng gate tumambad ang isang malaking hall.It was steaming hot due to the amount of magma and lava flowing down from the pillars of the hall.

In the middle of the hall was a pillar where the beating heart of Merlin was floating on top of it.Beside the pillar was a hooded man wearing a scarlet red robe.I notice the staff he was holding,a shiny scarlet red staff with a flame shaped sapphire on top of the staff.

Ignis,The Flame Magician of the Aurer
Level 50
Rank A

HP: 25,000/25,000

Aurer?Oh yes i see now,he's a disciple of Merlin.The Disciple Order is the same thing as  King Arthur's Roundtable.The only difference is the Aurer is composed of magicians who follows Merlin.

"You have trespassed the Master's treasure room."Ignis stated and took off his head.He was bald and all skin and bones.He literally looks like a living corpse,but the color of his scarlet red eyes remains lively.

"I need the heart."I directly stated and undid the mirage spell.I held the Necro staff and Ebony longsword with my hands before preparing to attack.

"You have to kill me first to obtain it."Ignis answered and wield his scarlet staff."Towering Flames." He chanted and a scarlet red magic circle appeared under me.

"Corruption Inducement."I chanted and the Necero staff released a black force against the flames under me.The Necro Staff started shaking and i can feel the heaviness of the flame spell under me.Fuck,i can't corrupt it!

Shadow Haste Activated✓

My body faded into shadows and i quickly charged at Ignis.I sprinted while i'm in shadow haste mode and attacks him with my longsword.

"Igniting Walls."He chanted a casted wall of flames around him."Fallen Fireballs."He chanted again and casted another spell,it was wide a ranges spell.

Fireballs started falling from the ceiling of the hall and i sprinted against the flames walls while dodging the fireballs.I sliced the walls succesfully revealed Ignis aiming his scarlet staff at me.

"Blazing Beam."He chanted and i guickly leaped at him.I shifted my body mid air and dodged the Blazing beam.

Vital Slash Activated✓

I slash him at full speed and he got hit succesfully.He can't see so he's just anticipating my attacks like earlier.After slashing him i enchanted my right leg and kicked him on his stomach.

He was thrown away by a pillar and i undid the shadow haste.I casted my own black flames at him before he got slammed against the pillar.He got hit again and he rolled over the ground.

"I-impossible..how could a mage like you fight like this?Let alone cast Black Magic related spells."Nahihirapang tumayo ito mula sa pag-gulong sa sahig.

"I'm not a mage,i'm an Echanter."Sagot ko at ginamit ang Enchant Skill sa buong katawan ko.Tatapusin ko na ito bago pa siya makapag cast ng mga nakakairitang fire type spells.

You have been Enchanted.

All stats will increase by 100%

"I see...now i understand why you're after the Heart,you wish to enhance that magic circuit in your left eye."Wika niya at tipid na ngumisi lang ako sa kaniya.

"You're right,the Heart will expand my mana capacity and decrease my mana consumption rate EXPONENTIALLY." I emphasized and approached him.

He held his staff with his hands and a fire force burst around him.I can feel the heat around us intensifies and i can feel the bloodlust around him getting stronger and stronger.

"That is a great reason for me to stop you from obtaining the heart.Flame Burst!"He stated the spell.

Enemy stats will all increase by 100%

He got stronger but i can see his body slowly incinerating by the aftereffects of the spell.

But...

I fearlessly faced him as the black crimson red aura coiled around my entire body.
"I don't care if you're Merlin's desciple because i will have that Heart no matter what."I stated as my face darken with malice.

"I will defeat all of you and reaped all his lost artifacts to make myself stronger."

—To be continued....