20

Someone's POV

"Sir,a report from the scouts."

One of my subordinates entered my tent and i just ignored him as i threw the dart to the apple on the table."What is it??"Nakangiting tanong ko nang lingunin ko siya.

"Three players were spotted entering the Aretryss Village,the scouts believed that they're players attempting to clear the quest."He reported and i crossed my legs.I tucked in my
hands on my arm pits and tilted my head while thinking.

"What kind of players are they?"I asked.

"A Tank,an attack mage and a Priestess."He answered.

"Let them be and let's just take this oppurtunity to finish our mission.I badly want to go back from my shooting activities so we should hurry."Nakangiting sabi ko at magalang na yumuko ito.

"Understood,Vice Captain."He respond and fnally left the tent.I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes to sleep again.

Man,i'm bored...

Avatar's Profile

Vice Captain of the Phoenix Guild's Attack Force

Player Name: Blaster
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Class: Armamenter
Level: 68

Rank: S

Crescia's POV

After an hour of walking we finally passed through the plains and the small forest.It's not that far and we didn't notice that we finally reached our destination.We're busy talking about some random things and especially listening to North's chatter.

Ilang minuto lang din ay nasa harap na namin ang Aretryss village.Sobrang tahimik ng lugar,iilan lamang ang mga villagers dito at wala ring players.Halos SA villagers at SA vendors lang makikita sa loob ng mga lumang bahay,establishments at buildings.

"It's almost like an abandoned village."Eight commented and we nodded at him.We stroll on one of the bake shops and ask some question on the SA baker.

"Hi."Ngumiti ako sa kaniya.

"Greeting players,what bread would you like to have??"Nakangiting tanong ng babae sa amin.It was a middle aged woman with a black and white apron tied on her waist.

"Can you tell us what happened here?"Eight asked.

"I'm afraid we don't have that bread,i can recommend you some if you want."Nakangiting sagot nito na parang robot.

"Hmmm,seems like it doesn't give unnecessary informations."Eight commented.

"It's SA's program."Wika ko.

"How about we ask questions about her breads?"Tanong ni North sa amin."Let me try.It seems like your breads are a bit out of shape,did something happened about your shop??"North asked the SA.

Her face gloomed."Oh you notice?Unfortunately,there are players who took all of my ingredients and status points.Now i'm out of ingredients and i don't have the money to buy more."Malungkot na sagot nito.

"Ironlaw guild."Makahulugang wika ko at nilingon sina Eight at North.During our long stroll earlier in the forest,i already told North about the PK player incidents and the Ironlaw Guild.He knew about it already before we even enter the Aretryss Village.

He needs to be updated.

"Can't the system provide you Status points for your ingredients?You're still an SA after all."Eight asked and the woman slowly shook her head.

"Unfortunately,i'm on my own and i'm still held accountable for losing my status points to those players."She answered and i looked at her in pity.She's just a woman who couldn't protect herself,how cruel.

NOTIFICATION!!

You received a Sub-Quest!!

Save the Aretryss Village
Quest Level: 35
Rank: C+

-Arrest the PK players and recover the status points they stole from the people.

-Knock the PK players,a hologram will appear showing the status points they stole.

-Grab the hologram and the points will automatically transfer back to the original owner.

-You are also allowed to eliminate PK players and no penalty will be place on you.

PK players to be eliminated:
0/25

Do you accept??

Yes/No

"Sweet."Nakangiting wika ni Eight habang binabasa ang sytem hologram na bigla nalang lunitaw sa harapan ko.They have one too,this means it's a party sub-quest.

It seems the system didn't abandoned its avatars and that's a good thing.There's also no need to be violent against the PK players.We can just knock them out to recover the stolen status ponts.

"Let's accept this Sub-quest,we can't just leave them like this."I initiated and North agreed.

"Yeah,let's do it.The system might just delete them if we're not going to do anything."North and stated and explained.Eight didn't answered and stared at us.

"You know we are fighting against players right?"Tanong niya at tumango kami ni North."If you guys were pushed into a corner where knocking them out is not possible anymore,can you kill them??"Tanong ulit niya at tumingin kay North natahimik at hindi sumagot.

"Eight we know that that's not necessary,we don't have to be so brutal against them."I reasoned out and he shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm just asking."He simply said and accepted the sub-quest."Then let's do it,it might be a good warm up before we take the Priest's Quest."He added and our faces beamed up in happiness.

North and i quickly accepted the quest."Now,where should we—"My eyes widen when an arrow almost got my right eye.If it weren't for Eight that was beside me who caught the arrow,i would've gone by now.

"Who the hell??"Gulat na tanong ni North at mabilis na kinuha ang silver shield sa likod niya at ang warhammer sa bewang niya.

I saw the arrows sizzled on Eight's grasp."It's laced with poison."I warned Eight and just snapped the arrow on his grasp.

"Poison resistance."He simply answered and took the black staff on his back.The black staff seems to be made out obsidian including the orb on top of it.

"Enchant."He chanted and a red aura emits on North's entire body."Now use a protective spell around the two of us."He commanded me and i snapped back into reality.

Seriously,what am i doing?I'm supposed to be supporting them not them supporting me.I held my golden staff with my two hands and prayed.

"Oh goddess of Light protect us from danger and harm with your divine powers."I chanted and my golden staff slowly emits a bright yellow light.

"Divine Dome!"

—To be continued...