18

Crescia's POV

After the conversation i had last time with North and Eight i started grinding with North.He's a reliable guy and having him by my side made the quest more easier to clear.As for Eight he never showed himself again but North still goes eat in the meat shop.He seems to love that place and personally,i kind of like it too especially the food.

I'm still thinking about the quest they're going to take,it might sound weird but i feel that there's more to that quest but i can't put my mind on that thought.It's just an assumption and a gut feeling after all.But like what Eight said,the curiosity lingering on the back of my mind is still there.Whispering on my ears and urging me to give in.

Soon after that whole week of grinding,i finally made up my mind.I will join them to ease myself up and i will get that Divine skill reward.North is now strong,i've become strong too and i'm sure Eight too.

"He's still not replying to my messages."I heard North whispered and pouted a bit.We're now at the meat shop while sitting on our usual table place."I thought he already warmed up to me."He looked at me.

"I...don't know,maybe he's busy??"Tanong ko sa kaniya.His face beamed up and snapped his finger.He's really not that hard to convince.

"You're right.We should wait for him here.I already messaged him after all."Tumatangong sabi niya at sumang ayon ako sa kaniya at tipid na ngumiti.

We noticed some two players went inside the shop and sat on the table behind us.North ignored and started typing on his holographic keyboard.I guess i didn't fully convinced him.

"It's becoming more dangerous out there."

"I know,countless players are being victimized by PK players.It's getting out of hand."

"The System's penalty is not enough to stop them,i hope some guild takes action on this."

Kumunot ang noo ko.PK players..guild...i looked at North and my slowly widen.The PK players that attacked North was talking about a guild,could it be there's a guild behind this incident?

"I'm telling you,it's the Ironlaw Guild.They've been stealing points and items from beginners!"

"Damn,they're the worst!"

I quickly turned around and they covered their mouths."Excuse me,what's about the Ironlaw Guild?"Tanong ko at nagtinginan lang silang dalwa.They were both girls,an archer and a mage.

"My friend here is also a victim of PK players so i'm a bit concern about the other victims and the incident too."I explained and they both nodded at each other.

"The Ironlaw guild,it's a guild full of thugs that steals and bullies players.They're all bunch of jerks and the activity is getting worse."

"How did you know that it was them??"Tanong ko.

"The PK players don't even deny it!!"Sabay na sagot nilang dalawa at pinatahimik ang isa't isa.

"I see that's horrible."Nagiisip na sagot ko at nilingon si North na nagtatakang tinignan naman ako pabalik.I looked back at the girls."Thank you for the information,please be careful from now on."I reminded them and they did the same.

"What is it?"Tanong ni North."Did they asked about the food we ordered?"Tanong ulit niya at umiling lang ako.

"It was about the PK players,many beginners are now being threatened by the frequent activities."I stated and North remained quiet for a moment to think."If this continue,new players will just deactivate and leave this game for good."Malungkot na dagdag ko.

It will turn the community into a toxic environment where players prioritize their survival first and not having fun at all.

"We have to stop them."North stated and i saw how serious he was."I can't let them torment newbies and make this world a scary place."Dagdag niya at taimtim na tumitig sa mga mata ko.

I just stared at him as if i was analyzing an article.

He's right,the reason i played this game because this is the place where i can become my true self.I considered this world as my comfort place,my home.

The real world is cruel and North understood that.

"I want to stop them too but you know we're fighting against a Guild right?"Tanong ko sa kaniya na ngumiting tumango.

"It's fine,we got stronger and our levels grew already.What's there to be afraid of??"Buong kompyansang sabi niya and i just chuckled at his sudden confidence.

"Really?Then what level are you?"A familiar made him stood up from his seat.We looked at Eight who just entered the Meat shop.

"Eight!!You're finally here."Masayang sabi ni North at sinubukang yakapin niya ito.Eight frowned and slightly pushed him away before taking his seat beside me.

"So?What levels are you?If you don't mind asking since we'll soon start working as partners for the Priest's Quest."Wika niya at nilingon ako.

"Seems ike you made up your mind."Wika niya.

"How did you know?"Tanong ko lang sa kaniya.

"You won't come here if you don't want to join us."He obviously answered and i agreed with smile on my face.

"Frezco,3 ribeye steaks and 3 sirloin steak please!!"North ordered and he excitedly faced Eight."Crescia and i got stronger how about you??"Tanong niya kay Eight na nagkibit balikat.

"Of course i got stronger too we had a whole week grinding so it's an irrefutable fact."Eight answered."But the question is how strong are you??"Eight asked us.

"I'm at Level 35 and i'm already a C rank Tank.I just re-evaluated my rank earlier hehehe!!"North answered and  he pound his chest to show off.I slightly clapped my hands to cheer him on and he just winked at me.

"That's cool,how about you??"Tanong ni Eight sa akin.

"Last week i was at level 30 now i'm at level 38 and a C+ rank priestess."I answered and touched his lips while thinking.

"It seems like the two of you worked together,were you his support?"Tanong niya at tumango naman ako.

"How about you?What level are you?"Tila ba batang excited na tanong ni North kay Eight.Even i waited for his answer.Ngumisi lang ito sa aming dalawa.

"Level 40."

"WHOAH!!!REALLY?!!"

"Oh wow..."

—To be continued....