37

Blaster's POV

"The Quest was cleared."Binasa ko ang personal message ni Yno.I just casually covered my mouth.I exited the text message and sat on my bed within the tent.

"Aetheria will kill me for this."

Wika ko sa sarili ko at humiga na sa kama ko.She's the one who prepared the quest and made it seem like a trap but i believe she hid something valuable in there.

"I wonder what kind of face you'll make this time Ria?"Taning ko sa sarili ko at pumikit nalang para matulog.I don't want to think about it and bother myself but i can't just ignore this.

How did they even cleared it?I don't know the exact details of that quest but i know it's an S rank and quests of that caliber are not easy to clear.Are those three players stronger than i thought?Or maybe,the synergy between them was the cornerstone of their victory.

"I should tell her."Wika ko at pumindot na sa hologram para magtype ng message kay Aetheria.

Reporting,the Trap quest was cleared by classified players.

I sent the and i instantly felt a magical force behind me.I looked at the violet portal that suddenly appeared.The harsh winds it releases almost blew away the entire grand tent.Tumayo ako sa pagkakahiga sa kama at hinintay siyang lumabas mula sa portal.

A woman with a long black hair and a pair of purple eyes came out of the portal wearing a long dark violet magic robe.She disappointedly looked at me and slowly shook her head.

Her portal disappeared and she sat on one of the tables.I sat beside her and she just crosses her arms."Explain."She commanded and i obliged.I explained the informations we have gathered reagarding about the issue.

"The Priestess."Aetheria stated and ate some berries."She must've been quiet useful during the battle but.....its still unbelievable for three players to clear the quest."Dagdag niya.

"We don't know their ranks and levels so."Nagkibit balikat lang ako at inirapan niya naman ako.Tumayo na siya sa kinauupuan niya iwinasiwas ang kanang kamay niya sa ere.

The portal appeared again and she looked down on me."I'll turn a blind eye to your incompetency this time.Because you,of all people should know the importance of that quest,not just to me but to the entire guild."She stated and i stood up from my seat.

I lowered my head."I'm sorry."I apologized and she just stressfully sighed.

"One if them should've obtained the Assimilated Core.Find them and recruit them to our guild before the Ironlaw guild catches up."Aetheria commanded and turned away to the portal.

"And if i fail again?"I asked.

"Then i have no choice but to tell Hyperion about this matter but for now do what you are told."Aetheria warned and looked at me for the last time.

"And please,stop slacking off."Ngumiwi siya at ngumiti lang ako sa kaniya.She waved her and finally left the tent.

I sighed in relief and sat down.Aetheria is not that strict and still warms up to me but Hyperion is a different story.I pouted a bit,it feels like having an older sister and a scary older brother.

"Let's just wait for the Commission Tournament."Wika ko at sumandal sa upuan ko.

Laurielle's POV

It's been a week after clearing the Priest's Quest.After we exited the quest portal the system rewarded us the Divine Type Skill.I was interested but i can't wield it since it's out of my class and i also tampered with black magic.

It won't work.

We gave it to Crescia and she sincerely thanked us for entrusting the skill on her.She was also the one who treated us with steaks and meats.North was clearly happy about that and me too.

I just cleared an S rank quest who wouldn't be happy on that?

"Here's you order."Wika ko at nilapag ang mga coffee at smoothies sa table ng mga estudyanteng busy sa paguusap.

It's been a whole week nang magsimula akong magtrabaho dito sa Starbucks as a waiter.Ubos na ang allowance ko kaya kailangan kong kumayod para may makain ako at pambayad sa mga darating na bayarin sa aparment.

Extra lang ako dito sa trabaho at ang bayad sa akin ay base sa ilang oras kong pagtatrabaho.Maganda itong distraction mula sa game at para narin makapagpahinga muna ako sa paglalaro.

Nagpaalam naman ako sa dalawa dahil sa baka kung anong isipin nila.Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit inaalala ko kung anong pwedeng isipin nila tungkol sa akin.Seems like i've finally acknowldged them.

Matapos ang buong araw ng nakataya at ng
paglalakad mula sa iba't ibang table ay umuwi na ako.Nagjeep lang ako pauwi at tricycle.Hindi naman ganun kalayo ang mall sa apartment building na tinitirahan ko.

Pero kailngan ko parin mag commute sa loob ng kalahating minuto papunta at pauwi.Pagod na pumasok ako ng kwarto at humiga sa sofa.Pinikit ko ang mata ko kinuha ang remote sa lamesa upang buksan ang TV.

"The K Group have finally became one of the most influential company in the business industry.They have become our country's pride and the only representative of Asia among international competitors.The K Group—"

Pinatay ko na lang ulit ang TV at muling pumikit.Dala ng pagod,gutom at antok ay unti unti akong nakatulog sa sofa ng hindi ko namamalayan.Nagising kang ako ng makarinig ng ingay mula sa kwarto ko.

Binuksan ko ang mga mata ko at tahimik na tumayo papunta sa kusina.Mabilis na kinuha ko ang maliit na kutsilyo sa cabinet at nilapitan ang pinto ng kwarto ko.

Sinipa ko pabukas ang pinto at inihanda ang kutsilyo ko kung sino man ang nanloob sa kwarto ko.Kumunot ang noo ko nang makitang wala naman tao.

"Shit!"Mura ko nang makita ang guideline na punit punit na at hindi mabasa.Kinuyom ko ang kamao ko at hinawakan ng mahigpit ang kutsilyo na hawak ko sa galit at inis.

Who the fuck did this?!

"The....enemy..."

Nanlaki ang mata ko sa gulat at tumingala sa Noble Knight na nakatayo sa likod.What?!How?!What the fuck is happening?!

Hawak hawak ang longsword niya ay itinaas niya ito at muling nagsalita."The real enemy...is strong."Wika niya at mabilis inatake ako nito gamit ang sandata niya.

"NOOO!!!"Sigaw ko at napabalikwas mula sa sofa na kinahihigahan ko.Mabilis na hinawakan ko ang leeg ko kung naputol ba o dumudugo ba ito.

"Fuck i thought i was done for."Hinihingal na mura ko at tumayo na sa pagkakahiga.Gabi na kaya sobrang dilim na ng buong apartment ko.

Binuksan ko ang lahat ng ilaw bago ako kumuha ng malamig na tubig mula sa ref."Nightmares."Wika ko at nagluto na ng makakain panghapunan.

—To be continued....