38

Vator's POV

"Someone cleared the Trap Quests."The scouts reported to me."According to the recruits,there where three players they fought before they got dispatch."They added.

"So you're telling me the 25 recruits were defeated by a mere 3 players?"Tanong ko sa kanila na sabay sabay yumuko sa takot.

"All of them said the same thing Boss."Sabay sabay na dahilan nila at pinaalis ko nalang sila sa kwarto ko.

"So those three players gained experience points from killing the recruits and that's how they cleared the Trap Quest?"Tanong ko sa sarili ko at tinungga ang isang baso ng whiskey.

"It doesn't make sense,should i go and recruit them?Or should i avenge the new recruits and reap their experience points for myself??"Tanong ko sa sarili ko at ngumisi.

The Commission Tournament is near and that's the perfect time to confront them.The tournament is held as a graduating ceremony for beginners to show off their skills and abilities in front of representatives from different guilds.

The tournament can be considered as a test for beginners to measure their powers and capabilities.Then the representives from different guilds recruits them for the benefit of the guilds themselves.

Notification!

You have received a message.

Robin:
Vator,we are assigned to a new mission.

Vator:
What mission?

Robin:
The Commission Tournament,we were tasked to ambush all the representatives and the new players.We will reap their experience points to strengthened ourselves and the guild.

Vator:
Only you and me?

Robin:
Me,you and the entire attack force of the Ironlaw Guild.

Napasinghal ako sa tuwa at hindi ko mapigilan ang ngumisi.Great,this is fucking cool.I can't imagine what type of expression they'll make when they witness the true strength of the Ironlaw Guild.

Oh man i can't wait.

Vator:
The Vice Captain will join us?

Robin:
Yes,he's the one who will lead us.

Vator:
Good,let's show those bastards the true strength of the Ironlaw Guild.

Robin:
Of course,so for now let's all lay low.

Laurielle's POV

Mukhang interesado sina Crescia at North sa pagsali sa Commission Tournament.I know what the tournament is,it's basically a recruitment area for players who wants to join a guild by showing off.

That doesn't interest me since i don't plan on joining any guilld.I don't like getting bossed around by someone and i also don't want to expose my strength yet.

North wouldn't shut up about the Tournament on the ArcWeb.His posts are all over my timeline.He also cleared some quests with Crescia,they seem to be getting along well.

Tumayo ako sa kama para mag-almusal at makaligo na.Matapos kong magbihis ng pang-alis na damit ay nagtimpla muna ako ng kape.Habang nagkakape ng tahimik sa living room ay biglang nagvibrate ang cellphone ko.