8

Laurielle's POV

Damn Frezco,ngayon lang ako nakatagpo ng nakakainis na System Avatar na tulad niya.I'm just a newbie afterall and he also have a point.Hungarian Roosters are rare animals that lives in a secluded areas of forests but these areas are hard to find.It is said that the roosters are one of the rare animals that have the highest quality of meat.According to Frezco,a single rooster cost 10,000 status points and i'm planning to sell some to him.

I snickered.Don't worry baldy,i won't just catch one for you i will catch a whole farm of Hungarian Roosters and shove them right into your hairy nose.

According to the guideline,there's a cave near Archarious and within that cave there's a secret passage that will lead me to a special forest.That's where a group of Hungarian Roosters are hiding.

I can't wait,hehehehe!!!

Storage Level 2
Capacity: 2/20

-Torch
Price: 50 stats points

Compass
Price: 200 stats points

I bought these two items from the store,they are essential tools i must have in finding the secret passage.I exited the town and started running through the grassy plains.I entered the forest and proceeded inside.The cave is just beside the mountain grounds and that's where i'm headed.

After minutes of finding the exact cave which the guideline described.I entered it and just like the typical caves,it's cold,humid and dark.I automatically equipped the torch and started walking inside.

EMERGENCY SUB-QUEST!!

Annihilate the horde of Cave Lurkers

Arachne
Level 10
Rank E
0/50

Chilopode
Level 8
Rank E
0/50

Selenope
Level 5
0/50

Periplan
Level 9
Rank E
0/50

You have equipped the Goblin's Bow and Arrow.

You have equipped the Clawskinner.

Sinabit ko muna sa likod ko ang arrow bag at goblin bow.I held the dagger in my right hand while the torch on my left hand.I continued walking at tahimik na nagmasid sa paligid ko.

It's not that i'm not expecting this to happen but the problem here is the lack of light i have.These insects will sure be annoying since they mare massive in quantity.

I started to hear unusual footsteps and stick the torch on the ground.I waited for them to appeared and prepared myself from the incoming attack.

"BZZZ!!"A horde of ants charged against me and slashed them apart using my Clawskinner.They get easily cut like fruits by my dagger.Although they outnumbered me it wasn't that hard to kill all of them.

Progress

Selenope: 50/50✓

Another horde of cave lurker approached and this time it's a horde of cockroaches.I covered my nose because of the stench coming from them.The smell is suffocating that i had to endure it while cutting their limbs and heads.