27

Eight's POV

Progress

Generals:
4/10

Undead Soldiers:
2,067/10,00

I clenched my enchanted right hand and i punched the solid ground.My punch caused a creater on the ground and i grabbed a handful of pebbles then i enchanted the pebbles through my enchant skill.

Just like what typically happens, the pebbles glew and emitted the same red aura i have.I held them tightly but carefully,i don't want to crush them especially with this overwhelming arm strength i have right now.

I held my breath and threw them at the undead soldiers.The overwhelming force obliterated them and the pebbles wiped them out starting from the frontline of the army to the back.

Spatial Awareness activated✓

I saw how the generals beside Essos sliced the pebbles easily.He's not really doing anything huh?I deactivated the spatial awareness skill and  unsheathed my longsword.

Whatever,i shouldn't provoke him too much.For now i have to follow my plan.

"Whoah that's amazing!!You got an instant canons."North exclaimed in happiness.

Sometimes i can't believe him,we're literally in a dire situation and he can still fool around.Should i just threw him at the undead soldiers and use him as a bait so i can just kill Essos?

No,i may not be a good guy but i'm not that heartless.

You have been enchanted.

Weapon stats will increased by 100%

"Eight something is happening."Crescia alerted me and i looked at the undead soldiers.Their eyes emitted green lights and they suddenly stopped rushing to the dome.

"The generals!Their running away!!"North exclaimed and he quickly stood up before equipping his shield and warhammer.

"You were right,their just his pawns.Now he's controlling the soldiers and pulling his generals back."Crescia totally agreed to my assumption.

The generals suddenly retreated but why?I think it's too early for Essos to be threatened by us.Is it to ensure his safety or to break our defense?

If the soldiers really stopped attacking then how long does Crescia have to hold her barrier?If let her undo the barrier,Essos can just make the soldiers attack us again.

"What are we going to do?Should we chase them??"North asked me.You can't do that idiot.Crescia's buff spell on him already lost its effect.

If i chase those Generals and kill them i would have to focus on myself without enchanting him.However,leaving him with Crescia alone will surely decrease our party's defense.

I held my staff tightly.Damn,i'm think too much again.Complicated bullshits really stops me from making right decisions.Ironic.

"The generals are getting too far away."Crescia reminded us."It's too dark too spot them now."She then added.

"Stay put because we don't have to."I answered and started twirling my enchanted longsword.
"I got this."I added and forcefully threw the longsword at the Generals.