23

Laurielle's POV

"Here,take these before you go."The SA gave each of us cookies."It's a special cookie i made,it recovers 50% of lost Health and Mana.Please use it wisely."She added and explained.

This is good,it's greater than those normal and cheap health and mana potions that only recovers an insufficient amount.

"Thank you,this will become useful."I thanked her and she just smiled and nodded.Crescia stepped forward and hugged her.

"Thank you for the cookies earlier,we loved it."Crescia stated after they seperated.

"Yes it was very delicious."North said and grinned then waved a bread he's currently eating.

"I am very glad to hear that and please be careful on your journey."She sincerely bowed her and finally went back inside her shop.

"Let's go."Wika ko at nauna nang maglakad.Sumunod naman silang dalawa at tahimik na nilagpsan namin ang mga shops at establishments ng village.

Dinaanan din namin ang Town Hall na ngayon ay nasa maayos ng kalagayan.Nagpatuloy kaming lumakad hanggang sa makalabas kami ng village.

There, we saw the old church on the plain grassy right pass the river.It was built near the forest and it's literally an abandoned village.There's also an old and wreck wooden bridge to pass over the river.

"Let's just jump over the river,the bridge is unusable."I said and i easily jumped over it.I looked back and saw North carried Crescia in a bridal style before he jumped over the river.

"T-thanks."Crescia who was stunned and flustered before leading the way to the old church.

"Sure you're welcome."Nakangiting sagot lang ni North sa kaniya at tumabi sa akin.I opened the system store and started looking for herbs,potions and elixirs.

Elixirs are edible medicinal substance perfect for curing stunned effect,paralyze,curse,dizziness and the likes while Herbs are medicinal organic and multipurpose consumables.They can ne eaten together with a meal to increase the food's magical effect or eat it for a specifed medicinal purposes.

Potions are consumables made out of complicated mixture of ingredients and magic such as through Alchemy.These three works efficiently when they are used at right situations.

"What are you looking at?"Tanong ni North.

"Resources we can use later for the quest."Sagot ko at nilingon siya."How many health and mana potions do you have??"Tanong ko sa kaniya.

"Well...i recently bought this C rank armor set for this quest so i have none.I'm currently saving some money but if its urgent i can still buy some."North answered.

"Forget it."Sabi ko nalang at muling lumingon sa hologram na nasa harap ko.He doesn't have money but i have enough and i'm sure Crescia have some too.

"What?I can buy some,really...I can even buy you some food if you want."He insisted and i just shook my head.

"No need."I stated and bought some high grade health and mana potions from the store.These potions cost 1,000 status points each and i spent my 50,000 status points to buy 50 high grade health and mana potions.

Storage
Level 20
4/1,050

-Four leaf Clover

-Wildcat's rag clothes set

-High Grade Health Potion(25x)
Recovers 2,000 health points

-High Grade Mana Potion(25x)
Recovers 75% of mana

You have gained 2,000 experience points from purchasing excessive amount of Mana and Health potions.

Congratulations!

YOU HAVE OBTAIN A TITLE!!

"POTION HAUL"

You have gained 10,experience points

You have leveled up!

I smirked.

Of course i knew this will happen,thanks to the guideline i obtained this title.I may not be the first one to achieve this but i gained enough experience to instantly level up by 1.These potions will also become useful not just on this quest but on the future ones too.

We reached the old church and it was way more worse than what we saw on the pictures.It was roofless,the cement is molding and the whole foundation of the church is lowly giving up.

It's almost like an old ruins.

We stood in front of the altar and looked aroun.There's no one around here,where's the priest?Crescia clasped her hands together and prayed before looking around.

"There's the priest."Turo ni Crescia at lumingon kami sa pari na mukhang galing sa gubat.The priest clutches his bible and did the sign of the cross when he noticed us.Specifically Crescia who did the same thing too.

"Good morning father."Crescia greeted him.

"Good morning."He greeted back and welcomed us with a gentle smile.He's a middle aged man and looking at the trampled leaves on his blck shoes, he seems to be taking a stroll inside the forest.

"Good morning father."North greeted him.

"Good morning."

I did the same.

"May i ask what can u do for you??"He asked and looked at Crescia.

"We would like to take the quest Father."Crescia answered and the father just smiled then nodded.

"Very well then,i'll open the quest portal for you."The priest obliged and started typing on the hologram.

"Father,may i ask a question??"Tanong ni Crescia.

"As long as it's within the scope of wisdom,you may ask a question."He said while still typing.

"The enemy of this quest,do you know anything about it Father?"Maingat na tanong ni Crescia.

The priest stopped for a moment."According to the player who failed clearing the quest,they said it was an evil entity.I think this is exactly why i was programmed to guide players on clearing this quest."He answered and even justified it.

We just nodded at his response.He then made us bow our heads and he prayed for our safety and blessed us.

A portal finally appeared in front of us and North walked in first."Thank you again Father."Crescia smiled happily and entered the portal too.

I stood infront of the portal."Father,can i ask ine more question??"I asked and faced him smiling at me.

"What is it??"

"This church,it still part of the village right?"Tanong ko at nakangiting tumango ito."Then you must've know the fancy bake shop,the cola they offer there tastes refreshing right??"Nakangiting tanong ko sa kaniya.

"Yes,to be honest it was my favorite my drink."He answered while smiling.I nodded then faced the portal.My smile faded and i eventually entered the portal.

Fool,the bake shop only offers ice tea and hot chocolate.

That priest is not a System Avatar but a dumb lying player instead.

—To be continued...