13

North's POV

"W-why are you doing this?"Kunot noong tanong ko sa kanila at pilit na inalis ang paa ni Ray sa dibdib ko.He stomped on my chest and i groaned in pain.

"Isn't obvious?We're taking your equipments,gain experience points from killing you and the basilisk then obtain stacking amount of status points."Leon answered my question while grinning.

"T-there's a lot of other ways to be strong,don't..."I coughed and continued."Don't do this."I encouraged them to change their mind.

"Man you're really annoying!!"Asik ni Ray at muling sinipa ako sa tiyan."Who wants to go all through that trouble when you can become strong like this??"Ngumisi si Ray.

"Besides,i bet you killed a lot of players too in purchasing this flashy armor."He added and draw out his sword from his sheath.

"Sorry North,but there's a guild we want to join and this is one of the requirements."Neo stated while leaning against the wall.

"Guild??What gui—AHHHH!!"I screamed when Ray stabbed me on shoulder.He stabbed me on the corner of my armor."Stop!!"Sigaw ko sa sakit at pilit na inalis ang paa niya sa dibdib ko.I struggled but the berserk's after effects prevented me to move further.

"Stop squirming man!!"Sigaw ni Ray at sinapa ako sa mukha.I closed my eyes in pain and my nose started to bleed.

"You're strong North,i'm sure you can regain your strength after this."Leon stated and snickered."Seriously,acting all mighty and strong earlier.You pisses me off."Leon added and pointed his staff at me.

Earlier he looks kind and awkward now he's casually laughing at my condition like a criminal.PK (Player Kill) players gain experience and status points by killing another players not only that but they can also obtain their victims' belongings

But the system prohibited that atrocity so they place a penalty to those players who commits PK.Players who commits PK are banned from logging in,it could by days,weeks or even a month.It depends on the amount of points you acquire from your victim.

Unfortunately,that penalty is not enough to stop PK players just like what these guys are doing to me right now.Damn it,i should've known but they look really bad earlier at the entrance of the cave.I can't help it and i know to myself i have to help them.

"Say hello to the Loser's village for us North."Leon chuckled and his staff started to produce electricity around it.

Shit...

"Oh goddess of Light,blind these criminals and bind them using your divine powers!!Rope of Hestia!!"

A female voice echoed around the cave and the blinding light shone under Ray,Neo and Leon's feets.

I closed my eyes and i heard the three of them screamed.I slowly opened my eyes when the light finally vanished and saw a woman coming from entrance.

It was a woman with blonde hair and a pair of emerald eyes.She was wearing a combination of white and yellow magic robe and a white silk veil over her head.She was also holding a golden staff with a winged crucifix.

"Are you alright??"Nagaalalang tanong nito sa akin at tinulungan akong bumangon.Her soft voice was soothing and i unconciously stood up from the ground.

I groaned and realized the pain that it made me kneel."Oh no,you're fatally injured."Wika niya at hinawakan ang staff niya gamit ang dalawang kamay.

She closed her eyes."Divine heal."She casted a healing spell on me and the pain quickly disappeared including my wounds and other injuries.

Namamanghang tumayo ako."Thank you,that's healing spell is amazing."Nakangiting puri ko sa kaniya na ngumiti lang sa akin.

"They almost got you.Good thing i planned on subjugating the Basilisk but found you being bullied by them instead."She explained and pointed at Leon and the other who were asleep.A rope of light is currently tied around their arms and waist.

"Thank you, i didn't know they had an ulterior motive.I was careless and naive."Malungkot na sagot ko at pinagmasdan silang tatlo.

"I see but it's not your fault so don't push yourself too much.It's their fault for being greedy but don't worry my spell only rendered them unconcious.The rope of hestia will restrict them from using any magic or skills."She stated and consoled me.

I smiled a bit and nodded at her.I opened my storage and drank some mana potions to recover my mana."You said you're planning to subjugate the basilisk right??"I asked her and she nodded.

"Then let's do it together.Consider it as my payment for saving and healing  me earlier."Dagdag ko at kinuha ang shield at warhammer ko.

"You're a good guy but i can't do that."Tipid na nakangiting umiling siya at tinanggihan ang alok ko."You almost got PK'ed by your comrades because of the basilisk,i believe its a fitting reward for all the trouble you went through"She added.

Nakangiting tumango tango lang ako."Are you a Player or a SA?You really get into your avatar's character."Taning ko sa kaniya at mabilis na pumula ang mukha nito.

Did i say something wrong??

"I-i'm a player but i like roleplaying so excuse me for my weirdness."She apologized and i quickly shake my head.

"Oh no it's fine i thought you might be a SA but there's clearly nothing wrong with that."I explained and she just chuckled then agreed on my remarks.

"My name is North,a D rank Tank."I properly introduced myself and offered my hand.

"I'm Crescia,C rank priestess."She did the same and accepted my handshake."You must kill the basilisk before it gains conciousness."She reminded me.

Tumalima naman ako at hinawakan ng mahigpit ang warhammer gamit ang kanang kamay ko.I rushed to the unconcious basilisk and finish it using my air slash skill.

Congratulations!!

You have killed the Black Mamba

You have gained 5,000 experience points

You have gained 1,000 mana points

You have gained 8,000 status points

You have unlocked a passive skill

You have leveled up!!

—To be continued...