25

Narrator's POV

Classification Process Completed✓

Quest Updated✓

The Undead Parade
Quest Level: 45
Rank: S

-Annihilate the entire Undead Forces

Undead Generals
Level:35
Rank: B

0/10

Undead soldiers
Level: 30
Rank: C
0/10,000

-Eliminate Lord Essos
(The Archlich of The Undead Parade)
Level: 50
Rank: A

Quest Penalty:

•All eguipments will be stripped off
•All skill level will permanently drop by 10
•Players Level will permanently decrease by 50%

The quest will officially start in 5 minutes.

Goodluck Players!

"SHIT."Eight loudly cussed after reading the red hologram infront of him.

"This is bad...this is really really bad."Crescia panicked and gripped on her staff tightly."How could this happened?I thought this is just a D-Rank quest?"She asked Eight and North.

"The players who failed this quest said it was just a D rank and it has no quest penalty like this."North answered.

"That's a lie."Eight clarified and closed his hologram."Like us,those players experienced the situation we are in right now.They were tricked too."Eight added.

"And because they got fooled,they lied about the quest too.To get revenge and then the cycle continues."Crescia continued and her eyes widen."The SA Priest...don't tell me he knew about it too?"Gulat na tanong niya kay Eight.

"Yes,and that man is not an SA.He's a player."Eight answered.

"No way!!The priest lied to us too?"North respond in desbelief and disappointment.

"What?Impossible.How did you know that?"Crescia asked,her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I asked him if the old church is a part of the town and if he knows about the fancy bake shop.He said yes."Eight answered Crescia and continued."I told him that i liked the Colas that the shop sells and he happily agreed.He even said that it his favorite drink."Eight finished.

"Colas?They don't offer Colas on the bake shape."North clarified Eight's explanation and Eight just smirked.

"That's the point ,there's no Cola yet he said it was his favorite drink.I even made sure that he's a SA of the Aretryss Village,but still he got fooled about something so trivial."Eight stated and shrugged his shoulder."How is that?"Eight looked at Crescia who disappointedly shook her head slowly.

"You're right,we were fooled too and now we will lose our level,powers and equipments."Crescia hopelessly stated and started praying.

"Oh no,i worked so hard for this armor set.We're screweddd."North exclaimed and pulled his hair using his both hands.

"I won't let that happen."Eight calmly said and they looked at him."Even if that happens,i will not just sit here and do nothing."He added.