21

Laurielle's POV

I visited a blacksmith before i went to the meat shop and meet Crescia and North.The blacksmith work on customizing my staff and the orb  together.

The double equipment skill combines my weapons stats such as their damage and offense.However,carrying the orb on my hands and keeping it inside my pockets is troublesome.
So i decided to customized and put it on top of my obsidian staff.

"Divine Dome!!"

A bright yellow dome shielded us from the arrows that seems to be endless.My eyes glew red as i used my spatial awareness skill.The ground,buildings,shops and establishments became transparent to me.

It was dark but the outline of the terrain is presented as a red lines including the figures of humans that are hiding from us.

I also saw three players outside the village hiding inside a small forest.It was just near the village and it looks like they're just spectating us.Are they a part of the Ironlaw guild or not?Whatever,we need to deal with the cowards first.

Narrator's POV

North has been enchanted.

All stats will increased by 100%

North has been blessed.

All stats will
increased by 50%

North is temporarily  resistant to curses

After Eight enchanted North,Crescia used her Divine Blessing skill.It's a buff spell imbued with divine powers.North held his warhammer tightly and fearlessly stepped out of the protection dome.

"I'm brimming with power,i feel like i can take an entire army on my own."North grinned happily and he easily parried all the arrows coming from the Town Hall.

"Good ,now can you take them all by yourself?"Tanong ni Eight at nilingon siya ni North habang patuloy parin sa pagsangga ng mga pana.

"You're not joining the fight?"Tanong ni North at umiling lang si Eight "Okay then i'll make this quick."North decided and faced the town hall again.He held his warhammer tightly and swang it at the town hall.

Air Slash skill activated✓

The wind gail from the warhammer created an explosion.It caused the Town hall to crumble and collapsed.It was covered on a thick smoke and numbers of PK players stepped out from it.

Crescia and Eight saw the guildmark on their bodies and weapons.It was a symbol of a clenched violet fist.It's the Ironlaw guild and some of its members.

They were unscathed by North's attack and they proudly wore the malicious grins and smirks on their faces.There are 15 attack dealers composed of 5 tanks,5 swordsmen and another 5 assasins.The rest are support 10 mages.

"Those bastards have good equipments let's get them and let's give ourselves a feast!!"Wika ng isang Tank na namumuno sa kanila.They all screamed and cheered for themselves as the attack dealers charged at North.

The mages casts their own fireballs and it turned into a huge fire blazing sphere.North prepared himself to block it using his silver shield.

"Crescia attack the mages."Eight commanded.

"How about the attack dealers and the attack spell?"Tanong ni Crescia kay Eight na kalmadong umiling.

"North and i will take care of them."Eight answered and his staff glew red.The red aura emitting from North's body suddenly crawled onto his right arm where he's holding the warhammer.

"Understood."Crescia obeyed and started praying."Oh goddes of Light allow me to use your powers and defeat the outlaws of righteousness.Holy Ray of Light!!"Crescia chanted and a ray of light was discharged by the golden staff.

The mages also released their combine attack spell but the ray of light was faster.It succesfully hit them and the impact threw them in the air.

The blazing sphere rushed to North and he swang his warhammer against the blazing sphere.The enchant spell enhanced his arm strength including his weapon.It allowed him to deflect the sphere against the attack dealers.

*EXPLODES!!!!!*

The attack dealers took on the blazing sphere and the explosion scattered them apart.The tanks were abled to protect themselves while 3 of the swordsmen and 2 of the assasins were all knocked out by the deflected attack.

The red aura enveloped North's whole body again and he charged at the remaining attack dealers.

"I will take the status points while North is busy with attack dealers."Eight stated and stepped out of the dome.

"Okay,be careful."Crescia said and focused on watching North.Eight slightly run to the knocked out mages and started collecting the status ponts they stole.

Tsk,i badly want to fight but my instinct is telling me not to because of those suspicious spectators.

North easily dodged the assasins' quick attacks while blocking the swordsmen attacks.He then parried the Tanks attacks with his warhammer.It was a cycle of defending until he jumped and twirled his warhammer with his right hand.

Air Slash skill activated✓

"HUPP!!"North grunted and swang down his warhammer on the Tanks.They all tried blocking his warhammer attack but their shields gave up on them.Their shields made out of steel bent and flattened due to the overwhelming force and impact.

The tanks got forcefully knelt down as North didn't waste chance in knocking them out by hitting their napes.The swordsmen and assasins were able to attack him but his newly bought armor set left him unscathed.

North held his warhammer and spinned around.The swordsmen screamed in pain and they all rolled around the ground.The assasins stepped back in fear and looked around theor comrade's condition.

"I-impossible!!They took down an entire attack force by themselves?!"Singhal ng isang assasin at sinubukang tumakas.

North sprinted and knocked them all out.Suddenly,an axe almost got him and he shielded himself from it.It was the Tank that leaded them all earlier.

"Fucking bastard,your are equipped with an expensive and got buffed two times."He stated in despise."Don't get cocky now,you won because of those mages and your equipment.You're weak."He added and North just looked at him.

"You should've thought all of that earlier and yielded.We could've talk about it without hurting each other."North stated and the tank laughed it in amusement and anger.

"The Ironlaw Guild don't yield,we are the new law of this game and we reap what we sow."He smirk and grabbed another axe behind him.He screamed and a deep orange aura burst out from his entire body.

"Berserk Skill."North whispered and he put back his warhammer on his waist.He clenched and stanced to brace himself.

"I told you,don't get cocky now."Nanggigil na asik nito at mabilis na sumugod papunta sa kinatatayuan ni North.

The tank swang his axe and North blocked it with his shield."I should be the one saying that."North stated and punched him on his stomach.

Busting Fist Activated✓

—To be continued...