29

Crescia's POV

Oh no,Eight is struggling against the Noble Knight.Should i help him out or should i help North in fighting Essos?His HP is low now due to the Soul absorbtion spell ,if we can finish him quickly we can gang up on his knight together.

Nagfocus muna ako kay North na patuloy na hinahampas sa ere ang warhammer niya.Umilag naman si Essos sa mga atake niya habang umaatras.Matapos mailagan ang isang atake ni North ay gumanti naman ito pabalik gamit ang staff na hawak.

Essos reinforced his staff with a dark green aura while hitting North's silver shield.I quickly pointed my staff at him and attacks."Holy Ray of Light."I chanted and the light ray hits his staff as he got pushed back away.

The green aura disappeared and North charged as Essos got dragged away by my ray of light.North used his air slash skill but Essos faded into a thick black smoke and disappeared completely.

Where did he go?Did he escape?

My eyes widen and immediately caste my protection spell."Divine Dome!"I chanted and looked at him who's now behind me.It's not teleportation like i assumed earlier.It's Shadow Walking.

The dome protected me from his dark green ray he used on us earlier.I retaliated quickly and used my holy ray of light against him.It hits his stomach perfectly and he rolled over the ground.North jumped over the dome and crushed him against the solid ground using his Warhammer.

Essos,Lord of the Undead
Level 45
Rank: A
HP: 6,064/15,000

"Crescia!!"I heard Eight screamed at me and i looked at him.The Knight,it disappeared.Where is it??I looked around and strengthened my dome to prepare myself.

"It above you!!"Sigaw ni Eight at tumingala ako sa itaas nang makita ang black knight na hampasin ang dome gamit ang mahabang espada niya.I grunted when i felt the impact and weight of his strike.

I can hear the dome started cracking from his single attack.He's penetrating my Divine Dome!No wonder Eight is having a hard time against him.I tightly closed my eyes and focused on defending myself.

I heard North grunted in pain and i saw a black smoke wrapped around his body."I-i can't move."Nahihirapang sigaw niya at nagpumiglas para makawala rito.A binding spell!

Essos stood behind him who recovered from our attacks earlier.He raised his glowing staff with darkness coiling around it.He plunges down his staff on North's back and i screamed.

"North!!"Sigaw ko sa pagalala at muling naramdaman ang bigay at panginginig ng staff ko dahil sa Noble Knight na muling hinampas ang dome ko.

I can't concentrate on him.

I glanced at North and Essos' location and saw how Eight sprinted and leaped beside Essos.His arms were glowing red including his longsword.He focused his Enchantment spell on his arms and longsword for his upcoming attack.

Eight sliced Essos' head at full speed and it's head rolled over on  the air down to the ground.Everything became so slow and i can feel my heart beating fast.

"Crescia!!Purify him!!"Eight screamed and again,i obliged in his command.It's now or never Crescia,let's finish this!

"Holy Ray of Light!!"I chanted and i completely ignored the Noble Knight who just shattered my dome.My holy ray of light hits Essos' body and he got burn instantly by the purification's effect.