4

Laurielle's POV

After i logged out the game from choosing my Main Class and Sub-class, i slept a whole day and a whole night due to exhaustion.

According to the Guideline,when you dive into the Hyperdrive your mind and body are vulnerable as they are both working simultaneously.That's probably the reason why it feels different and more exhausting while playing within the game even tho i barely did anything.

I gulped the coke in can after finishing my lunch.I quickly took a bath and dry myself in front of the fan in my room.Today,i'm planning to customize my character and play the game for real.

Commencing dive into the Hyperdrive in
3...2...1

I opened my eyes and again i appeared within the empty space where i choose my classes last time.

Loading Progress....

Progress Continued✓

Customize your Character into a Player's Avatar.

Confirm?

Yes/No

"Yes,customize character."Sagot ko sa blue hologram na nasa harapan ko.There a set of holograms appeared.May mga labels ang mga ito bawat hologram tulad,eyes shape,eye colors,hair style,hair color,nose shape,lip shape,skin type and body type.

I looked at the body type first and picked the lean type arms,legs and torso.My blank body glew and my once thin body gain tone and tight muscles.I clenched my fist and flex my biceps.

"This is enough,i should at least make it up in my height."Wika ko at pinindot and plus button ng height bar.

SYSTEM ERROR!

Changing height is unavailable to the player.

I looked at the hologram with confusion."What the fuck??"Tanong ko rito.So it's unavailable only to me?Or in general?I didn't read this at the guideline,what to do.

"System,why is it unavailable for me to change my height?"Tanong ko.

Drastic changes can make the avatar's body irregular.

I see,since i change my whole body's appearance,size and weight there has to be a balance.The system wants it players to play with their chosen avatars comfortably.But still,this unreasonable.

Damn,Arcania even after five years of updates it still has some technical problems.Umiling ako sa pagkadismaya at lumipat na sa face shape hologram.

Personally wala akong alam sa face customization,hindi ko alam kung paano maging ka-aya aya ang mukha ko.Kahit sa totoong buhay ay wala akong ideya kung may itsura ba ako o wala,and alam ko lang ay parang male version raw ako ni mama.

"System,is it possible to copy my real face into my character??"

Pasting reality facial appearance into the player's avatar...

Do you confirm?

Yes/No

Yes.