15

Laurielle's POV

"About the guild those idiots mentioned,do you guys know something about it??"Tanong ko kina Crescia at kay North na patuloy lang sa pag nguya ng karne.I grabbed a tissue and wiped the oil on my mouth.

"I don't know about it.I only know the Phoenix Guil,and that guild surely doesn't do things like that."North answered and explained."Besides,when i get stronger i'm planning to join that guild."North added.

"Me too i want to join the Phoenix Guild when i became stronger."Crescia shared and smiled."Anyways,there are lots of guilds who do PK and they love bullying and stealing from players especially beginners and.....naive ones."Crescia explained and glanced at North who innocently just bite on his food.

"I see,even in this virtual world there still scums and thugs huh??"Tanong ko at tahimik na tumango si Crescia at North.Tumayo na ako at sabay naman silang tumingala sa akin."We have one week to prepare,within that one week let's level up by our own ways."I stated and i accepted North's friend request.

You have accepted North's friend request.

You are now connected to each other.

You can now call and message each other.

"Oh cool!Don't worry,after that one week i will become more stronger."North exclaimed and clenches his fist.I nodded at him and looked at Crescia.

"You have one week to decide and within that week, become more stronger."I said and she just smiled a bit.I exited the meatshop and went to the Townhall to clear some E rank quests.

Clearing F rank quests will just be a waste of time now,i need to clear stronger quests such as E anks and D ranks.My currents equipments are strong enough to take on stronger monsters.

You have entered Quest's Field.

Eleminate the Wargoblins!!
100/100
Level 15
Rank: E

Huge and buffed goblins appeared from the forest.They still look weak since they only posses axes and stone clubs.The fangs sticking out in their mouths became more thicker and prominent too.They snarled and they all charged at me with hostility.I draw out my long sword and held it using my right hand.

Sprint Skill activated✓

I charged at them with an overwhelming speed and i sliced their bodies easily like pieces of soft pudding.I continued slicing them using the sprint skill and didn't give them a chance to attack me.

They all screamed in pain and i can see the confusion on the other wargoblins as they watch their comrades die in front of their eyes.

Progress

Wargoblins: 87/100

Sprint Skill activated✓

"I'm ending this."I stated and used the Sprint skill again for the last time.With just one swoop all the wargoblins got slice into bits of chunk meat.Can North eat goblin meat?I should ask him when we see each other again.

You have gained 1,000 experience points.

You have gained 750 mana points.