22

Laurielle's POV

I finished collecting the status points and what was left are the unconcious PK players.We all gathered in front of the bake shop and looked at them.

Sub-Quest Completed!

Computing progress...

Computing players contribution...

You have gained 7,000 experience points.

You have gained 10,000 status points.

You have gained 1,500 mana points.

"Cool!!I leveled up."North exclaimed and looked at us.

"That's good."I stated while looking through my status window.

"Goodjob North."Crescia congratulated him.North scratched his nape while smiling.

"It's all thanks to the two of you i got super strong."He thanked us and winked at me.I iust raised an eyebrow and smirked at him.

"So what now?"Tanong ni Crescia matapos pasadahan ng tingin ang mga PK players."Should i use my binding spell on them??"Tanong ulit niya at hinanda ang staff niya.

My eyes glew red and checked on the spectators.They all raised their arrows and fired them up to the sky."Cast the protectiond Crescia,there will be an arrow ambush."I warned her and they looked around.

"I don't see anyone."North stated and shrugged.

"Crescia."I commanded again and looked at her with my glowing eyes."Protection.Now."Utos ko at mabilis siyang tumalima.

"Of course....Divine Dome."She chanted and the bright yellow dome appeared again around the three of us.

"You can see them from this distance?"Tanong ni Crescia sa akin.I simply nodded and watched three gleaming arrows flew in the sky coming to the village.

"That's cool!!"North complimented me.

"It is."Sagot ko at lumitaw nakarating na sa itaas namin ang lumiliwanag na pana.The three arrows glew even more and multiplied.It was a barrage spell.

A shower of magical arrows poured into the village and all the PK players got eliminated.The bodies turned into a blue mosaic as they faded away into thin air.

Crescia grunted while holding on to her golden staff."It's strong...and it's too much."Nahihirapang sabi niya bago tuluyang makalusot sa dome ang iilang mga pana.

North shielded her from the arrows using his Silver shield while i parried the arrows using my staff.The arrows are a bit heavy when i parry them,this just means that those archers are not weak and low ranking players.

They aimed for the whole village by combining their attack to produce a wide range ambush.The question is,were they aiming for us or for the PK players?

"Who are those anyway??"Tanong ni North.

"I don't but they've been watching from afar."I answered and saw how they started jumping to the trees away from us.The spell completely disappeared and so as the PK players.

"Enchant."I chanted and Crescia's golden staff emitted the usual red aura.

Offense will increased by 100%

"Use the holy ray on that direction and release it when i give you the signal."I stated and pointed at the forest.

"Okay....Holy Ray of Light."Her staff produced a blinding light and Crescia immediately controlled it."Sorry about that,it's just your enchant is really amazing."She explained and i just smiled a bit.

I can still see them jumping from one tree to another.I waited for the moment where they all jumped at the same time.

"Release it."

Crescia automatically released the ray of light.It was pretty fast that it reached them instantly.They looked back in and the other one got hit perfectly on the back while the other were grazed on their right and left shoulder.I snickered when they all fell into the ground.The other two grabbed the unconscious one and they finally escaped.

"Did it hit??"Tanong ni North habang naniningkit ang mga matang nakatitig sa gubat."I can't see anything."Dagdag niya at umiling iling.

"It hit."I just smirked and looked at Crescia who looks bothered."Don't worry,no one died they even quickly escaped.We just avenged ourselves and scare them away."I explained and she sighed in relief.

"That's good i thought i already killed someone."She said and looked at the bakeshop."Can we rest for a bit?We still have a lot of time."She requested and i just shrugged my shoulder.

"Yeah let's rest first,i want to eat some breads too."North agreed and the bakeshop and the other establishments glew as they reverted back to their normal state.The gloomy and abandoned mood of the village earlier faded and it became colorful and lively.

The old bakeshop turned into a vibrant pink shop.The SA happily waved at us inside urging us to come in.We entered the shop and everything became so neat unlike earlier.

"Congrats on helping us out,as a reward you can eat all the breads you want for free."She stated and lowers her head to show her gratitude.

"Oh free food!!"

"You don't have to bow and we are happy to help."Crescia explained and North enthusiastically agreed while nodding.

We sat on the table and she served us all the different kinds of bread.She offered ice teas and warm chocolate too for drinks.

"Enjoy your food,i will go to the kitchen to bake some special breads you can keep."She said while hugging the tray.

"Thank you."I thanked her and she just smiled at me before going to back to the kitchen.

"Thirsh ish shoo goord."North commented while his mouth is stuffed with breads.His jaw protruded while chewing them.Crescia gave him some ice tea but he dismissively waved his hand.

"Chew properly North."Nagaalalang payo ni Crescia at hinarap ako.She picked a whole bread and offered it to me."You should eat too,you did a lot earlier."She said and refilled my cup with ice tea.

"You should eat too you protected us from the arrows earlier."Wika ko at binigyan ko siya ng tinapay.Pinuno ko rin ang baso niya ng mainit na tsokolate.She raised her eyebrow while smiling and i just smirked back at her.

"Thanks you."

"Thanks."

We said at the same time.We chuckled and we continued eating our snack before embarking on the quest we originally came here for.

—To be continued...

Necro Simulation(COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara