32

North's POV

The screams seems to be fading including the black energy swarming around the throne.Inalis ko na ang mga kamay ko sa tenga ko at pinagmasdan si Crescia.

Mukhang gusto talaga niyang tulungan ang mga sigaw na iyon.Kahit ako man ay gusto ko pero wala naman akong spells na makakatulong sa kaniya.

"It's almost done you can do it."I cheered her up and she smiled a bit then nodded.I glanced at Eight who's looking down on the ground.

His eyebrows are furrowed and his eyes were glowing red.I wonder what's wrong,he seems troubled and confused.

The shaking stopped and the black energy faded into nothing so as the remaining screams.The throne released a blinding light and i covered my eyes.

After about 30 seconds i opened my eyes and the throne is now just a normal throne made out of old cement.

Light particles swarmed around Crescia and i watch her tried touching them.Tears pooled down her eyes and made a relief smile.She noticed me gaze and she smiled widely at me.

Her eyes smiled at me and i couldn't react properly.In that moment,she looked really really beautiful in my eyes.I just awkwardly smiled back at her and scratched my nape.

The light particles glided on her whole body for the last time and they flew into the dark sky.Finally,they disappeared.Free and in peace.

"Rest in peace."Sabay naming wika ni Crescia habang nakatingala.Nagtinginan kami at ngumiti lang sa isa't isa.

"I saw something."

We looked at Eight who seriously draw out his longsword and walked to the throne.

"What is it??"Tanong ni Crescia.

"There's a huge monster sleeping underneath us."

Sagot niya at walang hirap na pinag pira-pirasuhin ang trono gamit ang espada niya.The throne crumbled and it revealed an old black treasure chest.

"A monster?"Gulat na tanong ni Crescia.

"How big is it?"Gulat at mabilis na tanong ko.I know that's bad news but i'm more interested on how big is it.I wonder if its bigger than Gozdzilla or KingKong.

"It's a Chimera."Eight answered at lumapit kami ni Crescia sa kinatatayuan niya.Eight knelt down and opened the black treasure chest.

Chimera?That's cool,i think its a mixture of various animals in a single body.Eight said it was huge,now i'm curious what kind of animals the chimera compose of.

"How is that possible?"Tanong ko kay Crescia.

"Let me think.When did it appear?"Nagiisip na tanong ni Crescia kay Eight.

"It appeared half way when you were purifying the throne.I assume the chimera was sealed with black magic and..."Eight didn't finished his sentence and looked at Crescia.

"Souls...The human souls strengthened the seal and kept the chimera asleep for a long time but the question is,how come the Chimera is still asleep?"Crescia asked and i agreed with her.

"It will wake up and it's only a matter of time now."Eight stated and looked inside the treasure box."It's empty but i see a hidden button under the bottom of the wood."Eight added.

"Wait wait wait,does that mean we will fight the Chimera too?"Tanong ko kay Eight.

He smirked at us."We don't have to,as long as its asleep."Eight answered and snickered.Wow for a moment he looked like an evil person.So creepy.

"Seems like the purification didn't disturbed its sleep.Good choice Crescia."Eight added and pressed the button.The ground started to shake and we just looked at Eight.

"Why did you push the button?"Tanong ko sa kaniya.

"It might wake up."Crescia assumed.

"It won't, let's runaway from now."Eight assured us and started running away from the black treasure chest.We followed him and ran away too.

The ground started splitting apart.Crescia casted her divine dome around us."This doesn't feel right Eight."Crescia nervously said and i just tapped her shoulder to calm her down.

She seems to be feeling something and Eight too,but i can't feel anything so i don't know what to react.

The ground opened and a deep squared hole.Crescia's spell allowed us to see what's underneath us.It was a huge Chimera!

A three headed hydra as its head,a golden lion's body,red dragon wings and a black basilisk as its tail.Four monsters,it's composed of four monsters!It's scary while looking at it but its too cool.

"Wow."I whispered and i noticed Crescia and Eight shook their heads slowly.

We decided to go down using the stairs that are attached on the walls.The Chimera was sleeping on a platform and black magical chains are wrapped around its limbs and neck.

"A binding spell reinforced with Black magic."Crescia commented."Do you think Essos did this?"Tanong niya sa amin.

"It could be."Sagot ko.

"That bastard just used Soul Warding Magic and created a summon that overpowers him easily.He's the only one who can do this."Eight answered and explained.

"Perhaps you're thinking that someone else did this."Eight stated and i looked at Crescia who remained silent.

"So it could be a player then?"Tanong ko sa kanila na tahimik lang na tumango."Let's worry about that later.How do we suppose to kill it??"I asked again and diverted their attention to the monster in front of us.

"We don't need to."Eight answered and eguipped his staff."Crescia,can you buff me?"Tanong niya kay Crescia na tumango at tumalima sa utos niya.

"Divine Blessing."

Eight have been blessed.

All stats will
increased by 50%

Eight is temporarily resistant to curses.

Eight clenched his right hand while looking at it."So this is what it feels like being buffed?"Tanong niya sa sarili niya habang lumiliwanag ang katawan niya.

Then his staff glew too and enchanted himself using his Enchant spell.

Eight have been enchanted.

All stats will increase by 100%

He casually walked right in front of the sleeping Chimera and touched the hydra's head using his glowing staff.

"Entice."He chanted and a red energy traveled through the Chimera's entire body.Crescia and i looked at each other.

"I hope this works."Bulong ni Crescia sa akin at tumango lang ako.

-To be continued...