33

Eight's POV

Chimera
Level 60
Rank: S

The Chimera growls as it's starting to wake up.The ground started to shake when it shifted its position while still laying down on the platform.

I refuse to believe this powerful monster was sealed by Essos,he couldn't even perfect the Soul Absorption without using his own life force.You're telling me that Essos sealed this monster with Black Magic?

I don't believe it,the seal has been lifted but its still asleep and the binding spell is surely preventing it from using magic.The way these high level spells were casted....It's just too flawless.

Essos is not the one who did this.

The Chimera slowly opened its eyes and i smirked when its eyes turned from yellow into red.I heard Crescia and North gasped in shock and disbelief.The Chimera calmly breaths and i touched one of the hydra's heads.

It submissively closed its eyes when it felt my touch.

"No way!"North rushed beside me and hugged one of the hydra's necks."This is amazing."Tila ba batang dagdag ni North at inilingan ko nalang siya.

"A Submission Spell."Crescia stood beside me and i just nodded at her."So now what?"Tanong niya.

"We kill it."Sagot ko at nagpatuloy."Can you dispell the binding spell?They're reinforced with black magic after all."Tanong ko sa kaniya.

"I can dispell the reinforcement and let North destroy the chains completely with my divine blessing spell."Sagot niya.

"Then do what you must."Sagot ko at mabilis na hinila ni Crescia palayo si North mula sa Chimera.Crescia explained to him what they need to do and i thought he'd refuse and kept touching the monster but to my surprise he easily obliged.

What a pushover guy...

They started dispelling the black magic reinforcement around the Chimera and crushed the magical chains one by one.

"Stand up."I commanded and the Chimera stood up.It stretched its large and wide wings and i stepped back to see its entirety.

It was huge and big.

Quest Update!!

You have found the Secret Quest!!

Eliminate the Chimera

"Took you long enough."I stated and spoke with the system."System,why did the notification came late?Are you trying to get us killed?"I fearlessly asked.

System:
"Apologies Player Eight,we had a hard time checking through the Irregular quest and including the Secret Quest.It also took us some time to review its data."

"What data?Did something abnormal happened on this quest??"I asked the system.

System:

Information access denied.

"So something did happen huh?"Wika ko at hinawakan ang labi ko."System,what about the Noble Knight said to me.Is it a part of its program to say something like that??"I asked the system again.

System:

Information access denied.