CHAPTER 57

ROME'S POV

I grabbed the denim button up shirt from the rack in my closet and closed the door walking back into the bedroom.

I stood in front of the dressing table ruffling my hair and put on my shirt buttoning it up. I tucked it into my black jeans and buckled the belt around my waist.

I wrapped the watch around my wrist putting my rings back on and sighed adjusting the shirt checking myself out in the mirror.

I rolled the shirt sleeves upto my elbows and sprayed perfume on myself placing it back on the dressing table picking up the socks from the bed.

I put my socks on sliding the phone into my back pocket and walked out of the room but stumbled back as I bumped into Leo.

"Are you okay?"

I asked walking closer to him with a worried expression on as he rubbed his forehead leaning on the wall behind.

"I'm fine but...where are you going now? It's almost 9:00 PM."

I looked away nervously as I already expected that he'll ask this question.

"I'm- going to meet one of my friends from the university in a club. I'll be back soon."

He smiled nodding at me.

"Okay enjoy your time and stay safe."

I ruffled his hair pecking his lips to which he blushed instantly making me chuckle pinching his cute cheeks.

"Sure."

I'm going to meet Hazel.

I walked downstairs with Leo walking by my side. I put on my shoes at the entrance tying the shoe laces and turned to face Leo who jumped on me hugging my neck like a koala.

I laughed wrapping my arms around his body and pecked his temple as he got down standing back on his feet.

"You look good."

"Just for you."

He blushed at my reply and I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer slamming my lips on his kissing him gently.

He kissed me back encircling his hands around my neck. I broke the kiss pecking his forehead and pulled away leaving him breathless.

I smirked at his red face and twisted the door knob open walking out of our apartment not forgetting to wave him a goodbye.

I entered the parking lot unlocking my car and got in buckling myself up. I gripped the steering wheel and started the car driving towards the club where Hazel asked me to meet.

I didn't tell Leo that I was going to meet Hazel because if so I tell him then, I need to even explain the reason behind it which I don't want him to know.

I don't want him to get worried because of my problems as he already have so much going on in his head. Also for a fact, I know he's insecure and compares himself a lot with Hazel since the day he met her.

Troye even once mentioned that he ranted to him about how insecure he is and I am trying my best to make him feel loved and wanted.

If he get to know that Hazel likes me then he'll get more insecure than he already is and will think that I deserve someone better than him when in fact he's more than enough for me.

He's the only one I'll choose over the million others.

To be honest, I didn't think of meeting Hazel anytime soon but Troye suggested me to do so. My mind wandered to the the conversation I had with Troye last weekend.