CHAPTER 7

LEO'S POV

"It's just 8:45 PM right now."

Christina mumbled staring at her phone in her hands. I picked up the empty wrappers one by one as a few were scattered on the floor as well.

"Let me help you."

Rome took them out of my hands walking towards the bin at the entrance of the kitchen. I stared at his back for a few seconds and then looked away searching if there are any other wrappers on the floor.

"Guys why don't we go to a club?"

Henley entered the living room smacking Christina's head to which she cursed at him. I lowly chuckled sitting beside her.

"Why now? It's not even weekend."

"I'm bored."

Christina rolled her eyes at him standing up from the couch.

"I'm not interested so go you by yourselves. Bye!"

She ran upstairs to her room and I felt a presence beside me. I turned my head to the left and saw Rome sitting closer to me.

I moved away just a little bit and glanced at Henley to see him so engrossed in the TV which was playing a random show.

I was about to move a bit more but felt my a hand on my wrist. I looked up at Rome feeling confused at his actions.

What the hell is he doing?

"Don't move away."

I gulped shaking my head to which he squinted his eyes at me releasing my hand. I sighed standing up looking at Henley.

"I will go change.. I guess you should as well."

"Oh okay!"

|||||||

We reached the club and entered the dance hall. The crowd was dancing like there's no tomorrow. We walked further into the room and then I saw a bar and huge red coloured leather couches.

A few people going up the stairs to the second floor where they have various indoor games to play just as Henley mentioned before.

At last, the third floor is full of rooms we can book if we want to spend time with anyone. We settled down on the couches and I could see the dance floor from here.

I came to a club after so so long, as far as I remember the last time I visited one was in the first year of my high school.

"I never knew that this club actually exists. How did you know about this?"

"I found it in a website... I was searching for a club which is not that famous so that we could visit here more often without worrying about our bullies who go to much more luxurious clubs."

"Oh I see."

I smiled pecking his cheek as we continued walking towards the dance floor. He gently wrapped his arms around my body pulling me closer and I smiled encircling my arms around his neck.

We swayed our bodies side to side in a sinc matching with the music lost in each other's eyes. I glanced down at his lips licking my own.

He chuckled feeling my stare on his lips and leaned in pecking my lips.
I grabbed his collar smashing my lips on his wanting more.

"You're not shy anymore huh?"

He teased me and I just tilted my head to the side deepening the kiss. I pulled onto his hair digging my nails in his nape when he took my bottom lip in between his teeth.