CHAPTER 52

ROME'S POV

I took one of the chocolate wafers out of the plastic container placed on the table continuing to type away on my laptop.

My dad gave me a few files to finish the previous day which I took home with me.

He assured me that he would officially announce about him getting off the CEO position with me replacing him very soon as he still has a few projects to get done with.

I did ask him if he has no problem with me being a gay but he ignored that question changing the topic. I didn't push the buttons anymore wanting to give him more time to decide.

He atleast considered to take me back and that's fine for now but I desperately want him to admit that he respects and loves me the way I am, to accept me.

"Rome."

I turned my head to the side and saw Leo standing near the room's entrance staring at me with those big, innocent eyes of his.

My eyes trailed down to his body and felt my breath hitch once I saw him wearing nothing but a black t-shirt which reached till his mid thighs.

I wanna have him under me so bad.

"I'm bored."

I looked back into his eyes and gulped facing my laptop. I bit my lip trying to keep my hormones in control and smiled turning to him again.

"Come here."

I extended my arms as he walked upto me and turned around sitting on my lap with his back facing me. I wrapped my arms around his body turning him around carefully wanting him to face me.

He giggled resting his head on my chest with his legs now hanging down from the sides of the swivel chair I'm sitting on.

"Let's cuddle."

He poked my chest looking at me to which I smiled caressing the sides of his waist. I pecked his forehead and cheeks controlling the urge to bite his soft cheeks.

"I'm busy but we'll cuddle later."

"No we need to cuddle now."

"I promise I'll spend the entire evening with you."

"No we'll cuddle first! Please~"

He whined cupping my face leaning his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes making my heart palpitate. I gulped when he accidentally moved his hips against mine.

"Stop moving."

I placed my hands on the either side of his waist preventing him from moving but he stood up on his feet hurriedly with red coating his cheeks.

"I didn't mean to- I'm sorry."

I let out a chuckle pulling him back towards me. The blush on his cheeks deepened as he sat on my lap again encircling his hands around my neck.

"Why are you so cute?"

My hand caressed his exposed thigh as I smirked loving how his whole face turned red at my question.

"Stop."

He buried his face in my neck with a shy smile on. I sighed softly running my hands through his fluffy hair and rested my head back on the chair.

Minutes passed by and we still are sitting in the same position taking in each other's warmth. Leo tried to get up but I didn't let him go with my eyes still closed.

"You carry on with your work now... I'll wait."

"Okay I'll come down stairs once I'm done."

I sighed letting go of him to which he smiled pecking my forehead before walking out of the room. I turned facing my laptop and started typing away with zero intrest in doing work right now.