CHAPTER 19

ROME'S POV

I glanced down at our intertwined fingers and smiled getting shy all of a sudden. We are currently in the bus going back to my house, I somehow managed to make Leo agree to come to my home just for tonight and he did agreed after I requested a lot. I chuckled at the thought of how I came running this far without taking a bus just to get Leo out of there.

"What?"

I shook my head looking into his eyes with a smile on my face. He looked away rubbing his nape with his cheeks in a deep shade of red as he didn't stop blushing even for a second.

"You did what you said...that you would drag me out of the place if you ever get jealous."

"Yeah I did and I told you one more thing as well if you forgot, that I would punish you. Shall I punish you then?"

I smirked as he slapped my shoulder playfully. I chuckled tightening the grip of our intertwined fingers caressing his knuckles.

"Just kidding."

He pouted looking away and I pecked his cheek nuzzling my nose against his skin.

"Stop!"

He whined turning his face away from me. I gently gripped his jaw so that I can kiss him again. I continued to leave pecks on his cheek and he gave up after a while letting me do whatever I desire.

"I know you can't resist me."

I whispered in his ear and backed away looking at his red face. I love how he is submissive and blushes everytime, looking so freaking cute.

|||||||

I shut the front door with my leg continuing to kiss Leo and turned around pinning him against the door as his legs are wrapped around my waist keeping me closer to him.

I broke the kiss going down to his jaw and then neck leaving open mouthed kisses as he rested his head on my shoulder letting out whines and whimpers.

I took his wrists pinning them above his head while the other hand hold him in place locking the front door with my eyes not leaving his. I leaned in pecking his neck and licked his skin down to his prominent collar bones and started sucking on them letting out a hum as I felt him pulling onto my hair.

"Beautiful."

I complimented him turning around and removed my shoes walking into the house not separating my lips away from his skin.

"Wait- my shoes."

He stuttered releasing a moan in between and I walked back to the entrance helping him remove his shoes. They fell on the floor but we didn't care and I walked upstairs to my room. I took his lips in between mine biting his bottom lip asking for entrance to which he immediately opened his mouth making me smirk.

Our tongues tangled together and I leaned my back against my bedroom door pushing it open and entered in placing him onto the bed. He stared at me slowly sitting up on his elbows as I removed my jacket hovering above him.

I continued kissing his lips sliding my hands into his shirt caressing his body. He pushed me away feeling ticklish and giggled staring right into my eyes. I smirked and started tickling him harder this time and he squeaked trying to push me away but I didn't budge instead pinned his wrists to the bed on the either side of his head and joined our lips again settling in his between legs.

I broke the short kiss rubbing my nose against his and opened my eyes only to see him trying to catch his breath with his eyes closed. I smiled getting off him and layed down on my back staring his side profile.