CHAPTER 22

TROYE'S POV

I picked up Leo's phone from the ground walking towards him as he shook violently with sobs leaving past his lips.

I scooped him into my arms hugging him staring in the direction the car of the kidnappers went away. He hugged me back continuing to sob. I bit my lip rubbing my hand on his back in a soothing manner.

"They went away.. You're safe now Leo. I'm here for you."

He continued to shake gripping my shirt and buried his face into my chest. I caressed his hair waiting for him to calm down.

After a few minutes, he calmed down and I made him stand up taking him towards the bench on the pavement. I gently pushed his shoulders making him sit on the bench and sat down beside him.

I took his hand in mine staring at him with a worried expression on. I caressed his knuckles with my thumb trying to assure him that he's safe now.

He was still sniffling from time to time and I grabbed his head leaning it on my shoulder looking at the front.
He wrapped his right arm around mine with his eyes closed. I stared down at him wondering who they might be and why they wanted to kidnap Leo.

"Do you by any chance know them from somewhere or you ever have seen them around? I mean I know we couldn't see their faces but-"

"N-No I don't know who they are."

He let out a sob and I removed my arm from his grip wrapping it around his shoulder. I rubbed his hand up and down trying to relax him.

"Why would they want to kidnap you though? I think we should report this to the police."

"We don't have any proof to make the police believe in us Troye. We didn't get the note of their car number atleast."

"Oh shit. Dumb me.. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize.. I know you were too shocked to do anything either and you actually saved me or else I don't know what would have happened with me today."

He said making me sigh. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes.

"Will they try to kidnap me again? I think they want to kill me right?"

"Hey.. Calm down Leo. Nothing will happen to you.. I'm right here, your family and uh..your boyfriend is with you as well. We would never allow anyone to harm you. If so this happens again, then we will stay more alert and go report it to the police."

"Yeah I'm just scared knowing that I'm not safe."

"Trust me nothing will happen to you."

|||||||

"Get in I'll go after you enter in."

He nodded pulling me in for hug and turned around walking into his house. I looked up at their house digging my hands into my jacket's pockets.

I turned to my right walking back towards the bus stop to go back to my own house after I made sure Leo went in safely.

LEO'S POV

I entered my bedroom closing the door behind me. I placed my bag on the study table and walked to my bed jumping on it. I buried my face into the pillow trying my hard to control my tears.

I nearly got kidnapped today and I'm sure they would try to do it again. I agreed to not say about what happened earlier to anyone because I don't want to get them worried unnecessarily.

I heard my phone ringing and took it out of my pockets and sat up on my bed once I saw the name of the person who is calling me.

It's Rome.