Weapon Mastery Level 2

Weapon proficiency 15%

Current Mana points: 25

This is good because the proficiency indicator on my status window improves my weapon's performance and my overall performance which makes it difficult to raise its percentage.Even if i leveled up 10 times,the percentage will just barely increase by 3% or 4%.

While this skill focuses on my weapon's performance it's more easy to raise its percentage.Especially now that i'm still weak and i just recently started on my leveling charade.

I should log out now,i'm a bit tired.

I saved my progress and logged out from the game.I opened my eyes and stepped out from the capsule.Lumakad ako sa harap ng computer at umupo para buksan ang ArcWeb.

I typed the word Phoenix Guild and i was presented with page.I think this is the main page of that guild.

Phoenix Guild

-It is a known guild in the Asian Server that consists of hundreds of skilled players.The guild directly serves the Royal Family of the Elysian Kingdom and is part of the Military forces against monsters and player outlaws.The guild consists of renowned 3 S rank players,the Guildmaster,the Captain and the Vice Captain of the guild's Attack force.

Since they're an affiliated Guild,their personal informations are publicly displayed.This is a good strategy to make themselves intimidating against outlaws of the games.

One example of those outlaws are the PK players.

Guildmaster:
Player name: Hyperion
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Class: Dragon Slayer
Rank: S

Captain:
Player name: Aetheria
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Class: Mage
Rank: S

Vice Captain:
Player Name: Blaster
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Class: Armamenter
Class: S

They're all insanely strong.Blaster is a player with a potential,at such a young age he became the Vice captain of this guild.Aetheria is an outstanding mage,she rose at the top and was able to everpower other mages.While Hyperion,this guy is mad strong considering he's Dragon Slayer.It's a rare class you can find on the empty space but i'm sure he was originally a Warrior.

He grew stronger and reached his limit then got a class promition changing his class into a Dragon Slayer.This is all according to the guideline,now i wonder what their levels are?And how strong that Dragon he killed to promote his class into a rare one?

These guys are not just your normal players because right now they are the three pillars of the Phoenix Guild.It's obvious why North and Crescia wants to be one of them.Great,now i have more reasons to become stronger.

I stood up from my seat and walked to the door.I stopped from turning the doorknob of my room when i heard noises outside.Specifically,in the living room.Is it a burglar?Tsk,fucking annoying.

I quietly walked out of my room and closed the door.I walked quietly while looking around the living room cautiously.There's no one here but i sure i heard footsteps.

I stood in the living room as i glanced from every corners of the room.I heaved a sigh and scratched my nape."I thought someone was here."I chuckled and quickly turned around to punch the man who trespassed my ugly apartment.

The guy with black shades and suit grabbed right arm.I can feel my head slowly boiled in anger."You...what the fuck are you doing."I stated with intimidation and i gritted my teeth as i easily pushed him back.

"It's just me,Master Lau—"I grabbed his neck and slammed him against the wall.He choked on my grasp and held on my wrist.

"Don't call me that.Why are you here??"I calmly asked but the anger in voice can still be felt and heard.I can't contain it and i will not hesitate to beat this guy up.

He struggling from speaking so i dragged him and  threw him on the sofa with my right arm."Speak or i'll snap your neck."Banta ko at umuubong inayos nito ang itim na neck tie na suot niya.

"It's your father,his health—"

"That man is not my father."I cut him off.

"His health condition got worse and he begs you to meet him before he finally pass away."He continued and i clenched my fist in anger.

"I have already severed my ties from that family,i have no business to deal with them including pawns like you.Now get your ass out of my house before i try to kill you."I answered and warned him as he quickly stood up and bowed down before storming out of my apartment.

I breathed out and sat on the sofa.Health condition my ass,he just wanted my dead mother's money for himself and his family.Greedy bastard!

—To be continued....