Ashley

Chapter 30                                       
The person who saved me                    

It is time we all meet again. I am so excited to see my dear sister. It's been so long since we last saw each other. I can't believe I am saying this but she saved my life. I am so thankful that she was there and that she warned us and told us to go to the bunker immediately. Zach started almost screaming when he woke up. He was so excited to go back and see everyone.
I got out of bed to the smell of eggs and bacon. That was the first in a long time. Lily knew we were going to go down to Reno to meet the girls so she made us a great big breakfast and even some for the dogs. She wanted to come but Tom didn't want to leave so they stayed behind with the cats.
Tom gave me his and Lily's number and we started off on the road. Zach wanted to go buy a car first but we insisted on him waiting till we were all together. It was an exciting day for all of us, especially Venus because she hasn't seen Sasha since it first started.
I asked Zach to drive an hour in because I was tired. Yesterday was such a good day and I stayed up way too late to be driving around for 4 hours to Reno.
I finally woke up after Zach stopped to fill up the tank because we were almost out of gas. Neptune started whining because she decided not to wake up early and get breakfast so she was hungry. I gave her some food that I just bought at the gas station.
We were only two hours away from Reno when a deer ran into a car which made the car hit us. All the dogs got out safely and so did Zach and I but that was bad. We totaled the car and had to get a new one so we went all the way back to Elko to grab a new one.
Zach suggested we get a brand new truck but I said a brand new car so it was a big argument. Neptune fell in love with a truck that was literally just made so we had to get it because she would not leave without it.
We started our journey back to where we were and Zach wanted to drive so I could sleep. I couldn't fall asleep for a good 30-40 minutes until we went into a tunnel that was very long, quiet, and dark.
I finally woke up 2 hours later where we crashed. It was a long drive but we were almost done. Sasha called me and we didn't stop talking for a good hour. We were best friends split apart that are coming back together. It was so exciting to hear from her for so long.
Zach finally wanted to rest for the last hour so I took the wheel and we kept going on our journey to see our sister who saved our lives. I still can't believe we are alive because of her. She really was the best sister ever.
We finally made it to Reno and now all we had to do was to find the lab and meet our sister and the other girls. I think all the dogs are excited to see the other dogs again too.
Sasha texted us the address and we spent 30 minutes trying to figure out where the lab was and we had to add another 10 minutes because of traffic.
Sasha met us outside and it was the best reunion of a lifetime. The dogs wouldn't stop playing for hours and the 3 siblings (Sasha, Zach, and Me) wouldn't stop talking for hours.
I loved these past two days. They were literally the best days of my life. I am so happy to be with my sister again and to have all the dogs reunited. Sasha almost started crying. She was so happy. This day was amazing.