Sasha

Chapter 20                                       
Meeting Loku                                       

Megan was getting anxious and wanted to leave so bad, "Ellie you almost done?" Megan said impatiently.
"Yeah, just a few more minutes." Ellie said back surprisingly calm.
It's unusual for Ellie to be calm with Megan, they don't get along very much these days, "Guys stop fighting!" Mia said harshly but also as a joke.
"Okay, guys calm down, we will be leaving soon." Heather said towards Mia and Megan.
We stayed for a few more minutes and then left driving over to another area I am not very sure of, "Where are we going? Are we almost there? Sasha answer me!" Megan said impatiently.
I didn't know so all I said was, "Megan please be quiet I will give you your answer soon."
Megan will probably not get her answer for a long time.
                             . . .
We got out of the truck and looked around. It was very weird where we were. It was dark and mysterious with a random shack in the middle of the campgrounds. I told Luna to be quiet and of course she had to scream, "LOOK THERE'S A SHACK!" I slapped her so she would shut up and not attract zombies. We heard rustling in the shack and Megan started screaming and I had to slap her just like Luna. Megan tried to slap me back but I grabbed her arm and flung it down. The door opened slightly and most of us freaked out except Penny, Luna, and me.
I went over to the shack with Luna and we opened the door to a kid wearing glasses and a white and blue shirt with black jeans.
Luna couldn't stop laughing after she screamed, "GLASSES!!" Once we opened the door.
The boy grabbed Luna's face and said shut up quietly. Luna was still laughing about it and of course, said back to him after he took his hand off her face, "DON'T TOUCH ME GLASSES BOY!"  He slapped her across her face and then I slapped him saying, "That is my job, Glasses."
Once we eventually stopped messing around he introduced himself, "My name is Loku not glasses but sorry for slapping you." He said back to Luna. Luna introduced herself and said, "Hi Glasses I am Luna that is Sasha." and apparently also me.