The bell rings and we all head to class. "Why are we even taking these classes, it's not like we need to." I speak up.

"So we can graduate early? I don't know and I don't care because I don't do anything. I kind of just sit there." Finn says.

"And that is exactly why you're dumb." Aspen says, giving him a pat on the back.

"Personally, I do not enjoy being targeted for no reason."

"Then don't be dumb." I grin.

"I hate you both." He mumbles.

"Lying is a sin." I tell him just before we walk into class.

Surprisingly, Vee is already in her seat and typing something on her phone as we walk in.

"Missed ya at lunch today." Finn says, ruffling her hair at the same time.

I narrow my eyes at him which causes him to put his hands up in surrender. Little shit needs to stop missing my girl and instead miss his.

"Don't touch my hair." She grumbles, trying to get it back to how it was.

"Grumpy Ivy is a mean Ivy, Finn. You might have just made her grumpy." Aspen says while shielding the side of his mouth to pretend like she's not supposed to hear him.

"Ha. Ha." She mocks, flipping him off.

She eventually gives up on fixing her hair and faces me, "Can I come over after you finish practice? I wanna give you something."

I glance at Finn and he's wiggling his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to Vee. "Sure, just let me know when you're on your way."

She hums while looking at Finn. After a moment she shakes her head and mumbles, "Weirdo."

In return, she gets the finger from him.

I shake my head and we all face the front, paying attention to whatever the fuck is going on in this class.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

"You think Beah's gonna ask you?" I ask Aspen as we walk to the gym. Sometimes they stay and watch practice and sometimes they just walk me to the gym.

He shrugs, "I don't know where she's at or how she feels, so I guess all I can do is wait and see."

I nod and hum in response, I could probably ask Vee about it later.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

I just got out of practice, the boys left after they walked me to the gym.

After certain practices I question why I play this sport, but then I remember that people actually tell me I'm good and it's possible I would get a scholarship. So really, it's all worth it.

I'm hoping to head home and at least get a shower in before Vee comes over, because I definitely don't want to smell like sweat around her.