"Are you just going to stare at your screen?" Taehyung nudged Jungkook.

"Huh?" Jungkook made a confused sound. He looked back at the other.

"You're just staring at your phone," he moved his head foreword to the direction of the youngers phone. "I thought you were going to watch something?"

"Oh right..." he pouted, he didn't realize that his phone turned off and that he spaced out. "I need to pick a show." He turned his phone back on.

"This is a good start," Taehyung mentioned suddenly, slapping his ass right after. "You've been staying still, good boy."

That praise sent a gush of wetness come out Jungkook, his cheeks blushing once again.

"M'good boy?"

Taehyung nodded his head, gripping at Jungkook's jaw, "good boy." He let go, softly patting his cheek before he shoved his head away. "Shut up I'm trying to play my game." So he went back to playing.

Jungkook went back to his phone. When he shifted around on Taehyung's lap to get comfortable, he should have remembered that it was going to feel so good doing. So he shifted again just to feel Taehyung's cock move around inside him, and he shifted once again and that third time he got a slap on the ass.

"Stop moving," he grunted after the slap. "Stay still."

The boy whimpered, biting his lip softly, "sorry."

The older rolled his eyes, "I thought you said this time you were going to try, not even 5 minutes in and you're already trying to make yourself feel good?"

Jungkook quickly shook his head, "no! I was fixing my position." He tried to explain.

"Really?" He chuckled. "Do you think I'm stupid? I know what your horny ass is up to," another slap. "You're going to try, do one episode and I'll give you a nice reward okay?"

"W-what reward?"

"Get up," Taehyung suddenly ordered.

"Huh?" He was confused.

"Get up," he repeated. "Get up I'm going to go get something."

Jungkook sadly got up, whining softly as he lost the sense of fullness. "Whyyyy." He whined, pouting as he eyed the mess he made on the floor.

"I'll be right back," Taehyung spoke into his microphone, he took off his headset and left the room nude and with an erection.

"Hyung!" The younger whined another time. He looked at his own erection, precut drizzling everywhere. "He's so mean. I just want him in me."

"I'll be in you soon enough," suddenly Taehyung walked back into the room. "Yeah, I heard that."

Jungkook giggled softly, "what did you get hyungie?"

"This," he showed Jungkook what he got and the younger quickly shook his head, taking a step back. "Oh c'mon, you liked it before."

"Not true! It hurts, you didn't let me cum for hours!" He grunted.

"I promise I'll take it off when I give you your reward okay?" Taehyung looked over at the mess Jungkook made before, "look? You came without permission again, you know how I feel about that."

"I-it was by accident hyungie... but okay, Ill wear it, you said you'll take it off for my reward right?"

"Yes baby," Taehyung pulled him closer by the hip, "you'll only wear it for a little while, I'll put it on quickly, I want to keep playing my game."

"Fine," The younger nodded his head, he saw the other put the cock ring on him. "Ah, it's cold."

"Sorry," he said, "okay," he sat back down on his chair, reaching for his headset and his controller. "Get back on baby."

Jungkook once again sat on his lap, filling himself nicely again, he was deeper inside of him this time.

"Hyung, you feel so good." Jungkook muttered, he rested his head on his shoulder. Trying his best to not rock his hips back and forth to create more friction. The boy looked at his boyfriends screen, looking at his hot character and Taehyung's friends characters as well. On another day he would have asked to join, but at the moment, he just wanted Taehyung to fuck him silly. "So so good." Jungkook moaned out, reaching down towards his dick. A light stroke won't harm his boyfriend.

"Hey," Taehyung slapped his hand. "No touching." He simply said before paying attention back to his game.

Jungkook huffed, "I'm so horny hyungie, please please let me touch myself just once!" He was so tempted to rock his hips right there. "So horny... got horny from your cock hyungie, please."

"You're not even watching your show," Taehyung said. "One episode I said."

"Can't you just do it now? I'm so wet for you already." He whined out, but Taehyung shook his head, he had to get past one episode. "Noo don't, I can't."

"Exactly, focus on your show baby."

Jungkook looked back at his screen, but he just wasn't interested anymore. His mind only reminded him of his aching dick. How he couldn't touch himself or he couldn't fuck himself on his boyfriend big cock. He wanted to make himself cum so hard and Taehyung as well.

"Hyunggggg, I'm so hard." The younger whined even more.

"Shut up," Taehyung harshly slapped his dick making Jungkook's legs tremble, whimpering loudly. "How much time left for your show?"

Jungkook shook his head, tears in his eyes when Taehyung squeezed his dick when he didn't respond, "26 minutes... hyunggg please!"

"5 more minutes, you have to beat your best record."

He shook his head again, "No hyungie please, fuck-" he rolled his hips softly and then again.

"Hey!" Taehyung yelled out making Jungkook stop his movements. He took of his headset and turned off the game. Harshly grabbing Jungkook by the waist and bent him over the desk. "You're such a whiny bitch, whiny horny bitch that can't even go a full episode without wanting to get fucked so badly." He said with strong thrusts leaving Jungkook moaning crazy loud.

"Ah hyungie!" Pushing his hips back to get Taehyung's cock deeper inside of him. "God hyungie harder please!" His hair being pulled by the older made the boy harder.

[didn't revise so sorry, might update again later next week or today, who knows rlly]