Binasa ko muna ang guideline at nagpahinga ng ilang minuto bago ako lumabas ng kwarto.Dumeretso ako sa kusina at nagluto ng kanin,spam,itlog at pancit canton.Nagtimpla rin ako ng malamig na nestea at kumain nang nagiisip sa susunod na gagawin ko.

North's POV

You have been buffed.

Defense increases by 15% temporarily

Strength inceases by 15% temporarily

Endurance increase by 15% temporarily

"ROAARRRR!!"The huge direwolf roared in anger as it attacked me using its big sharp claws.I used my Silver Shield in blocking its attack.I grunted when it started attacking me relentlessly.

"Now!!"Sigaw ko sa mga mages na nasa likod ko at tumalima naman silang dalawa.They both casted a lightining spell and it perfectly hits the direwolf.The direwolf screamed in pain and agony.

Napangiwi nalang ako sa nakakabinging sigaw nito.

Remus,Direwolf Bandit Leader
Level 20
Rank: D

HP: 1,028/2,000

Remus have been stunned.

Remus is paralyzed.

Defense,Speed,Agility and Endurance will drop by 25%

"Let's do it!!"I signalled the attack dealer beside me at sabay naming tinalunan ang direwolf.I clenched my fist and punched the monster head with all my might.

Busting Fist (Active Skill)
Activated✓

"AHHHH!!!"We screamed and simultaneously attacked the direwolf.The direwolf whimpered and lost its balance as it collapsed on the ground.

You have killed Remus,The Direwolf Bandit Leader.

You have gained 1,000 experience points.

You have gained 500 mana points

You have gained 2,000 status points

You completed the Quest!

Computing Quest Contribution...

You have gained 1,500 experience points.

You have gained 3,000 status points.

You have leveled up!!

"Good work everyone."Masayang nilingon ko ang mga kasama ko.The three of them politely smiled and we all happily exited the quest using the portal.

"Salamat po sa invite."Nahihiyang pasasalamt nilang tatlo at masayang nagpaalam na para mag log-out.I smiled and waved after saying goodbye and entered the town.

I put my silver shield behind me and walked to the meat shop i usually go to.Man,i'm beat.The experience i gained earlier is still not enough but it was fun playing in parties.

Congratulations,you have completed your Daily Quest!

Complete a Quest with a party of four players✓

You have gained 3,000 experience points.

You have gained 5,000 status points.

"There we go."Nakangiting wika ko."Status Window."I stated and the hologram appeared infront of me.

Status Window

Name: North
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Class: Tank
Rank: D

Level 25

Health points: 2,047/3,000
Status points: 33,420/50,000
Experience points: 5,933/6,000
Mana points: 500/1,000

Strength: 77
Speed: 43
Agility: 39
Endurance: 80
Intelligence: 30

Offense: 77
Defense: 85
Resistance: 30
Mana: 50
Proficiency: 10%

Active skills:
Busting Fist Level 8
Taunt Level 6
Air Slash Level 7
Scream Level 4

Passive skills:
-Lightning Resistance Level 4

I rose to level 25 finally,5 more level ups and i can join the Phoenix Guild.It's my dream to join the famous and honorable guild ever since i started playing this virtual game.I heard that the guild have at least 3 S rank players and they are affiliated with the Elysian Kingdom.The said three S rank players are of course the Guildmaster,the Captain of Phoenix Guild Attack Force and the Vice Captain.They are so freaking cool and i want to be one of them!!

But for that to happen i have to work hard.

Huminto ako sa meat shop na lagi kong pinupuntahan.I prefer recovering my HP by consuming meat than drinking health potions.It's just that i love eating the juicy and tender meat hehehe.

"Goodafternoon—"I stopped when i saw the vendor laughing loudly at a young looking guy.Can a SA like him show emotions like laughter?Hmmm maybe it's a part of his program but anyways nilingon ako ng player na nasa harapan ko.

A small boy with a silver hair and a pair of blue eyes.He was wearing a set of wild clothes,i bet this boy is just a beginner.He looked at me from head to toe and i just smiled at him.

"Stop joking around,Hungarian Roosters are rare animals and you will never find one.Even if there is you can never catch one."Tumatawang wika ni Frezco sa lalaki.Frezco,is the vendor of this meat shop.The SA i was talking about.

"We'll see about that."Mayabang at buong kompyansang ngumisi lang ito kay Frezco at nauna ng umalis ng shop.

—To be continued...