"You don't understand," Deputy Director Hou suddenly put away his bright smile and turned to a serious face like teaching his subordinates, "Dr. Fang is a well-known biotechnology research expert in the industry. His work has been published in internationally renowned academic journals. He has published many papers and is an authoritative figure at the forefront of domestic biotechnology research," Deputy Director Hou's eyes flashed with admiration and envy.

    Fang Jianglin just pretended to clear his throat at this time, and said as if he was benevolent: "The purpose of this visit is mainly to hear that there are examples of male births here. My latest project is to study chromosomal mutations and The biological and physiological structure changes, I think your example can provide great help for our project!"

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes were half-raised, and there was a piercing cold light inside.

    Look at this Fang Jianglin, he really doesn't think of himself as an outsider, he just said it's our project.

    Who the fuck wants to be involved in his project!

    Fang Jianglin is still in a condescending state: "I hope you can give me your child first, I will be of great use. You can rest assured that the child will not be life-threatening, and we will also consider your benefits. As long as the project is completed, It's no longer a matter of money or not, it's a great achievement, and I can give you a personal compliment in politics! Boy, you're lucky this time!"

    Deputy Director Hou listened to Fang Jianglin's words, and his heart burned got hot.

    He was originally afraid of Gu Feng's power and did not dare to do anything, but after Fang Jianglin's persuasion and explanation, he became more courageous. Fang Jianglin has been in the academic and political circles all the year round, and there are naturally people behind him. Moreover, this project cost a huge amount of start-up capital, so the big man behind Fang Jianglin will naturally support him fully.

    And he, Hou Guoan, as long as he helps Fang Jianglin to send Yu Baoyuan's child to the research institute this time, then the money and the credit are indispensable to him.

    In this way, the campaign director in the hospital, who else can resist his limelight?

    Thinking of this, Hou Guoan looked at the stroller behind Yu Baoyuan, and the greed and fiery in his eyes added even more!

    The Weibo thing is gradually fermenting.

    It seems that the marketing account did not expect the popularity to be so high this time, and it directly became the top of the hot search list. The team behind the scenes must be crazy with joy.

    Those traffic, those clicks, and those rising fans can all be turned into white money!

    It's going to be posted this time!

    The marketing accounts seem to be crazy bees who have found nectar, and these days they have started to make a fuss about the hot topic of Yu Baoyuan and children. They found similar news from abroad, found scientific research papers, went to the streets for interviews, and used all kinds of controversial remarks to attract the attention of others.

    However, at this moment, what they want to find most is Yu Baoyuan himself!

    If at such a hot stage of this incident, Yu Baoyuan himself can be interviewed, or the details of the sons born by men can be learned, then the curiosity of the public will be greatly satisfied, and their e-banking accounts will also be There will be a large amount of advertising fees and traffic fees.