I do: part 2

2 hours later
Maya POV:
"Bambina im going to Vic's to finish getting ready, I'll see you later" Carina said before kissing me on the lips, "what no stay! Please" I begged, "it's bad luck, it will only be a few hours and then we we will be Deluca-bishops, si?" She argued before kissing me again. "Sure you don't want to stay for a little while?" I said while unbuckling my bra from behind, "ah ah no bambina. We don't have time to get all sweaty now" Carina said unconvincingly as her eyes trailed down my body. "Your eyes are saying something different" i smirked and she shot me a glare. "My eyes have a mind of there own bellina, butttt I guess I could stay for 10" she whispered wrapping her arms around my waist which moved further down until she was resting them on my ass. "I guess your hands have a mind of their own aswell" I replied, "see that is where you are wrong bambina, they know exactly what I want".
......
Maya POV:
"Andy! Let me in!" I banged on the front door. "Mom?" I heard a faint voice at the other side of the door. The door unlocked and then opened to reveal Gracie in her dress, with her hair and makeup done. "Oh my gosh sunshine you look stunning!" I kissed her forehead leaving a red lipstick mark, "Thanks" she blushed not caring I'd left a big red lip mark on her head. We walked into the living room and I set down a few outfits on the sofa. "You still haven't decided what you're wearing?" Gracie asked with wide eyes. "I'm stuck between these two" i admitted holding up a pant suit and a dress. "Oh definitely that one" Gracie said taking one of the outfits from my hand. "Okay then we have a decision!" I said admiring the outfit Gracie had chosen. "Maya?" Andy called out from behind me, "oh hey, you look amazing" i complimented as she walked towards me, "Thankyou but why do you look like you just got up from bed, no offence but your hair is um... and your shirt isn't even butto-" I gave her a glare when she realised why I looked such a mess. "Am I missing something?" Gracie asked confused when Andy suddenly stopped talking and I was sending her death stares. "Ohhh, ew gross" Gracie scrunched her face when she clicked what we were talking about. "Anyways.... Where's Harper?" I asked trying to change the subject. "She's upstairs drawing" Gracie replied. "Okay we'll let's get you ready before your late for your own wedding!"
......
Carina POV:
"Oh Victoria its beautiful! Thankyou again for doing all this" I said getting slightly emotional. "Are you okay?" She asked, "mhm, just thinking about Andrea. I know how much he'd want to be here" I admitted. "I'm sorry Carina" Vic said pulling me in for a tight hug. "I know you did this for Maya but it is perfect, grazie" I thanked as we both pulled away from the hug. "What, don't be silly. I did it for both of you, and you are very welcome Carina".
....
Gracie POV:
"Mom" I called out from Andy's kitchen, "yes sunshine?" She asked, "are you nervous?" I asked her, "well yes but not about Carina, I'm not leaving that chapel until we are married" she joked. "I'm nervous" i admitted, "about what sweetheart?" She asked concerned, "just scared I'll ruin it, I dunno it's stupid" I shrugged, "you could never ruin this day sweetheart, unless you tell me your pregnant" she joked trying to lighten the conversation, "all jokes aside, you don't need to worry. You look beautiful and you are perfect. It will be okay sweetheart" she reassured which actually helped. "When are we leaving?" I asked getting impatient after waiting around for a couple hours, "I just need to finish my makeup and get changed, so about an hour..."
......
Maya POV:
"Mommy you look so pretty" Harper exclaimed when she saw me in my dress.

Maya POV:"Mommy you look so pretty" Harper exclaimed when she saw me in my dress

"Thankyou sweetheart" I smiled and picked her up placing a kiss on her cheek.
"I love you so much baby" I whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Are you ready to go?" I asked once loosing her grip on me, "yes, can Jeff come?" She asked hopefully. "We'll have to see" I winked knowing full well she was already there with travis.
"Okay let's go get you married!" Andy yelled walking down the stairs with 100 bags.
.........
Gracie POV:
We arrived at the venue and it was probably the most beautiful place I'd ever seen. It was a modern church which was decorated head to toe in dainty fairy light, flowers and candles scattered. The ceilings were immensely tall and the walls were wooden but were covered with hanging vines and plants. The isle was super long with a perfect red carpet with rows of seats each side.

Andy POV:
"Girls here are your baskets" I said handing Harper and Gracie the flowers to scatter while they walked down the isle. "JEFF!" Harper screamed as she saw travis being pulled along with her, "shh were about to start mija" I laughed at how excited she got over the smallest things. I left them with Vic and went to check everything was in order before the wedding begun. Ben was walking Maya down the isle while Carina waiting at the bottom. I made my way down before the ceremony started and was shortly joined by vic and the rest of the team including Miranda. I gave the all clear and the music began. The doors opened revealing the girls who walked dropping petals at their feet as Carinas favourite Italian music was played on the piano. The girls had big smiled ear to ear as they approached us and eventually joined us.
.......
Maya POV:
I had my queue to walk down the aisle. As I appeared everyone rose to their feet, but my surroundings quickly disappeared when I made eye contact with my soon to be wife, she also was wearing a dress but a more simplistic one which showed off all her curves and features perfectly.

 As I appeared everyone rose to their feet, but my surroundings quickly disappeared when I made eye contact with my soon to be wife, she also was wearing a dress but a more simplistic one which showed off all her curves and features perfectly

(Something like this)
I walked slowly never loosing eye contact. As I came the front I joined hands with her, the priest stood beside us.

"We are gathered together here to join Maya Bishop and Carina Deluca in the union of marriage. I believe that the Brides have vows they have prepared that they will read now. Maya if you would go first"

I took a deep breath and thought of the vows I had written. "I knew that deciding to stay at the bar the night we met was a good idea. You are my absolute world along with our perfect girls which you are the perfect mama to. I promise to never stop loving you and all your silly quirks which I admire so much, and I choose you, forever."

"Maya Bishop. I love you more than words on this piece of paper can say. I cant wait to grow old and smelly together, still loving you more and more each day. You and our girls are my home and I want to spend everyday treasuring every moment with you."

"Can we have the rings please?" 
Travis appeared with Jeff at his feet with a ring box attached to her little doggy outfit.

"Maya Bishop, do you take Carina Deluca to be your lawfully wedded wife, I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health"

"I do"

"Carina Deluca, do you take Maya Bishop to be your lawfully wedded wife, I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health"

"I do"

With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wife... and wife. You may kiss"
......
"I love you"
"I love you too mrs Deluca-Bishop."

"Mama do we get cake?"
———————————————————-
The end.