Chapter Ten

Maya POV:
"Captain" Andy said to me as I walked into the station, "morning, can I talk to you in my office?" I said to her. "Of course, as your lieutenant or as your bestfriend?" She asked me "best friend" I replied walking into my office. "What's up bishop" she asked concerned as we both sat down. "It's Harper. She keeps acting out and it's getting a lot to handle for me and Carina. I don't know what to do" I told her.  "What do you mean acting out?" She asked me. "Like today she was as really good and then I had to leave for work and she threw a massive tantrum, started kicking Carina and then run out onto the street chasing me." I told her. "Oh my" Andy replied, "maybe just leave it a few weeks before worrying, she's still adjusting to everything. You can always call the social worker to help if it gets too much Maya" she told me. "Ye I guess your right, I just worry about her sometimes that's all" I said. "Ye and that's not going to change, you'll always worry about her it's just part of having a child" Andy replied.
.........
Carina POV:
"Hi bambina, you ready for a shower?" I asked her, "si mama" she replied. I got her showered and put her into some clean pyjamas. "When mommy home?" She asked me. "Hmm she won't be long bella, around 15 minutes" I told her sitting down on the sofa and patting my lap for her to come on top of my lap. "You missing mommy?" I asked her, she shrugged her shoulders in reply, "what was that huge meltdown about today bella?" I asked sceptically not wanting her to have a meltdown again. "didn't want mommy to leave" she told me. "But you knew mommy was going bambina, she's been to work many times and you know she always comes back" I said playing with her hair. "Sorry mama" she said burying her head into my chest, "it's okay bambina, you know not to do it again" I told her trying to make her feel better. "Bambina can I tell you something? But you have to keep it a secret okay?" I asked her. "Si mama" she said putting her finger over her lips. "I want to marry your mommy" I told her. "I'm home!" Maya shouted opening the door, "shh bambina" I whispered to Harper not wanting her to say anything to Maya. "Mommy!!" Harper exclaimed running over to Maya. "I missed you so much sweetheart" Maya said picking her up and swirling her around making her giggle. "Me and mama made pasta!" Harper said excitedly grabbing Mayas hand and dragging her to the kitchen. "Wow wow bambinaq, go have a seat I want to talk to mommy a second. We'll be right there." I told her.
Harper made her way to the kitchen and sat down on her chair. "How was your day bella?" I asked Maya, "good, a few minor calls, nothing that exciting. I missed you and our girl tho" she said to me. "I missed you too." I said placing a kiss on her lips. "The bambina was also good" I told her happily. "Really? I wasn't expecting that to be honest" she said chuckling. "Ye I told her off after you left and told her she wasn't going to the park, and after that we had a good day". I told my girlfriend. "I'm so happy to hear that baby" Maya said to me. "Come on then, let's go have some dinner" i said grabbing her hand. We all finished eating dinner and we put Harper to bed a little while after.
.....
Maya POV:
I put Harper to bed and walked back into the bedroom hearing the shower run. "Hi beautiful" I said stepping into the shower behind her. "hey bella" she told me. "You know since we had Harper we haven't been able to have any alone time..." I said kissing the side of Carinas neck. "Mhmm I guess your right" she whispered back. "But, I need to shower first bambina" Carina chuckled. "How about i go wait in bed?" I said slowly walking out of the shower.
I changed into a dark lingerie set and got into bed waiting for Carina to join me. She walked out into the bathroom In a robe. "join me?" I asked her, "of course bella" she said climbing under the covers. "How about we take this off?" I said tugging at her robe. She pulled the robe off, and we climbed on top of the covers. Carina pulled in and joined are lips together, as the kiss got more heated she guided her hands down my chest, and pressed kisses along my neck tilting it to the side to get more access. I quickly flipped Carina over so that I was on top, I traced kisses slowly down her body getting lower and lower until reaching her inner thighs. "Mommy?" A little voice said. Me and Carina quickly shot up to see Harper stood at the door. I quickly grabbed the blanket to cover us up. "Mommy what are you doing to mama?" She asked, "um i-" I said shocked at what was happening. "Where's your clothes mama? She asked Carina confused, "me and mama got warm that's all bambina" Carina told her. "Hm okay" she said walking back into her room.
"Oh my god" I said laughing and throwing my head back. "Poor bambina"
Carina said chuckling, "we need to start locking the door" I said standing up from bed and putting pyjamas on. "Luckily she's too young to understand or she would've been scarred for life" I joked.

A/N- hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it took so long to update:(