Chapter Sixteen

Maya POV:
"I- I'm Gracie" the girl said nervously. The girl looked about 13, she had long dirty brown hair and was wearing oversized clothing that didn't look the cleanest. "Why we're you with our daughter" I said to her, "um she was my foster sister in my last placement, She got moved to a different home and I thought I'd never see her again". She said playing with her hands. "Oh" I said shocked at what she'd just told me. "Harper is this true?" Carina asked Harper, "yes mama" she replied going over to Gracie and hugging her. "Are you here by yourself Gracie?" I asked her calmly, "yes" she said nodding her head, "where are your foster parents bambina?" Carina asked her, "oh at their house, they don't really care what I do" she said looking at the floor. "Do you have a phone Gracie?" Carina asked her, "uh ye i do, it's pretty old but it works" she said grabbing a old Samsung from her pocket. "Here's my number. Just message me and you can keep in touch with Harper through there." Carina said putting her number in the phone. "Oh thanks" she said shyly. "No problem, bye Gracie" I said waving to her.
"Bella we need to talk to Harper when we get home" Carina said to me seriously.
"Yes I know, I'm just glad she's safe." I replied placing a kiss on her cheek.
.............
Carina POV:
"Harper come here bambina" I said tapping the sofa in between me and Maya, which she happily obliged to.
"So today when you went off with Gracie can't happen again sweetheart, you scared me and mama a lot. You can never walk off with people without me or mama with you, I know that you knew Gracie but you still can't go off with people without us." Maya said to Harper, "oh" she said with a confused expression across her face. "We're not mad at you bambina, we just want you to always be safe okay?" I added. "Si, sorry mommy's." She said to me and Maya.
.......
Maya POV
"I cannot believe today, I don't think I've ever been so worried." I said facing Carina in bed. "I know, I can't stop thinking about Gracie bambina." Carina said with a sad look on her face. "What do you mean?" I asked her, "didn't you notice?" She asked me, "notice what?" I said confused. "Maya she had a bruise on her face." Carina said seriously. "Oh, I must've been too distracted with Harper I didn't see anything." I told her, "I didn't want to bring it up incase i scared her off" she said to me. "Wait didn't she say she was in the same foster placement as Harper before Harper got moved?" I asked Carina. "Uh ye she did" carina said slightly confused, "we need to talk to Harper in the morning, if she's being abused we need to help Carina" I said to her, "yes of course but what would we do?" She asked me. "Uhm i have no idea, I'm exhausted can we have this conversation tomorrow baby?" I said laying my head on the pillow, "of course Bella, goodnight" Carina said kissing my cheek.

A/N- Happy greys&station 19 day!!!
New chapter as promised- hope it didn't disappoint ahhh, again sorry for it not being the longest I have been super super busy but I had to give you something of course😋