Chapter Twenty Five

*a week later*
Carina POV:
"Happy birthday Bella" I said to Maya as she stirred from her sleep. "Good morning baby" she said rubbing her eyes. "So I was thinking before the bambinas wake up you could have a special gift...." I said seductively trailing kisses on her neck and putting my legs either side of her hips, "mhmm" she replied closing her eyes. "Happy birthday!" Gracie and Harper shouted opening the door with a gift in each of there hands and holding hands with the other, "oh god"  Gracie quickly added, covering harpers eyes from seeing me on top of maya. I quickly moved off her, "I'm sorry bambina I didn't realise you were awake." I said apologetically. "No uh it's fine- carry on we will just go back to bed" she said struggling to get out her words and turning around, "are you serious? Get back here" Maya joked, "you both got me a gift, you didn't have to" Maya said, "we wanted to mommy" Harper added.

Maya POV:
Harper passed a bag over to me first, I opened it to see a bottle of my favourite perfume and chocolate. "Awh that is perfect thankyou" I said to them, "and this one!" Gracie said excitedly holding the other present out, I looked inside the bag and there was a box, I took it out the bag and slowly opened it to see a bracelet with the word "mum" engraved on it, "oh it's perfect girls thankyou so much" I said hugging them both tightly.

Maya POV:
"My present is downstairs bambina" Carina said to me excitedly. "Okay okay" I said stepping out of bed. We all walked downstairs and there was an envelope on the kitchen counter next to some roses and wine. "Open it Bella" Carina said giddy like a little puppy. I opened the envelope and pulled out the piece of paper  inside, "conformation of...." I said reading the paper, "YOU DIDNT" i shouted picking up Carina and spinning her around, "I did bambina" Carina said laughing at my reaction. "What is it?!what is it?!" Harper asked, "we're all going to italy!" I exclaimed. "Really?" Gracie asked surprised. "Si for 9 days, we leave tomorrow" Carina said happily. "Oh I love you so much" I said to Carina kissing her, "I love you more" she said giving me a kiss on the forehead. "We better start packing then!" Maya said eagerly. "Slow your cows" Carina said leaving me confused, "what?" I laughed at her making no sense. "Ohh you mean slow your horses" i added throwing my head back laughing, "oh yes" she chuckled realising her mistake. "Breakfast first before you go all captain bishop mode" Carina said joked, "you know me too well" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.
......
1 pm:
Carina POV:
I'd noticed Gracie had been a little quiet since this morning so i went upstairs to check on her.
"Bambina can I come in" I asked knocking on her door, "yeh" she replied bluntly. "You okay?" I asked her concerned. "Mhm ye" she said not looking at me, "bambina I can tell by the way you won't even look at me your not, what's wrong?" I asked her lifting her chin up. "I'm sorry" she said with a tear rushing down her cheek, "bambina what are you sorry for?" I asked her worried, "I'm scared to go on holiday and I feel like I will ruin it for you and Mommy" she admitted. "Oh bambina" I said sitting next to her, "I promise you won't ruin it, you will only make it better for us. Which part are you scared about Gracie?" I asked her putting my hand on her thigh. "The plane, the people, everything" she said slouching into me. "Bambina me and Maya will never leave your side, I know it might be scary but you'll be okay, me and Maya will help you I promise." I said trying to reassure her. "Okay" she said wiping her tears, "I'm so proud of you and how far you've come Gracie" I said kissing her forehead, "I love you mama" she said to me, "I love you more bellina".

A/N: 2 updates in a day ur lucky ;)
It's only because I'm ill after having the covid vaccine so I've been in bed all day yay.

Opinions on the chapter....

What do you think will happen on the holiday??