Chapter Twenty Eight

Carina POV:
"Girls anything you fancy?" I asked Harper and Gracie looking at the menu, "can I have pasta mama?" Harper asked me, "of course sweetheart, Bambina?" I said talking to Gracie, "pineapple on pizza please" she said leaving me lost for words, "ha I'm kidding! You should've seen your face" Gracie said laughing "bambina you almost gave me a heart attack. "Can I have spaghetti please" she asked, "that's better, bella?" I asked Maya, "the pizza sounds nice" she told me, "exactly what I'm getting" I told her. A few minutes later a tall brown haired woman came over to the table.
Maya POV:
Ciao I'm Gabriella I'll be—Carina?" She said surprised, "ah Gabriella..." Carina said not sounding too pleased, "this is my girlfriend and are two daughters, Harper and Gracie." she said introducing us, "ah very nice to meet you" she said, "so what you like to eat?"
........
"Who was that?" I asked Carina, "an old friend." She said bluntly cutting off the conversation, "just a friend?" I asked her, "can we not talk about this now" she asked me sharply. "So bambinas I was thinking tomorrow we go straight down to the shops to buy surfing things and then we can go down to the beach?" Carina asked the girls, "sounds good" Gracie said eating some bread, "yes mama!" Harper said excitedly.
......
Carina POV:
"2 pasta and 2 pizza" Gabriella said putting the plates on the table, "Grazie" I said with a smile, "Thank you" Maya said, "no italia?" Gabriella asked smugly, "un po" (little bit) Maya told her, "ah si si" Gabrielle said, "carina stai molto bene" (carina you look very good)she winked "gabriella fermati" (Gabriella stop) I shot back  "well enjoy everyone" she said leaving the table. "I'm sorry she can be rude" I apologised to Maya, "you don't need to apologise for her" she said with an annoyed expression plastered across her face.
.......
After awhile we all finished our meal and headed up to the hotel. "Goodnight bambinas" I said kissing them both and shutting the door behind me. "So are we going to talk about your friend hm?" Maya said crossing her arms, "what do you want to know?" I asked her sitting down on our bed, "have you dated?" Maya asked me opening a bottle of beer, "no maya, we only hooked up" I said changing into pyjamas. "Only?! Really Carina?" Maya said obviously angry, "no I- it didn't mean anything Maya we were just messing around" I told her, "fine" she said bluntly, taking a sip of her beer.

"Maya you've already had 3 glasses of wine do you really need another drink" i said walking over to her "god Carina, why can't I just make my own decision your so fucking frustrating" she said slamming her beer down onto the table, she came over so me and pushed me down so I was laying on the bed.

Maya POV:
"Maya I-" Carina breathed out, "no speaking" I said covering her mouth with my hand. She nodded her head against my hand, I placed kisses down her neck getting lower and lower to where she wanted it the most.

(You can imagine the rest)

(Still maya pov)
I woke up entangled with Carina in bed, "good morning baby" I said stroking Carinas hair, "mhm morning bellina" she said turning over to face me. "Look I'm sorry about last night, I was jealous and i overreacted, I'm sorry I-" .
"Shh it's okay" she said interrupted me, "sorry" I said sincerely looking into her eyes, "it's okay, plus good jealousy sex" Carina smirked, "just good?" I said pretending to be taken back, "fantastico" she said kissing me. "Shall we wake up the bambinas?" Carina asked me, "or we could let them have a lay in and we can finish where we left of..." I said trailing my hand down Carinas stomach, "Mama! Mommy! Let's go surfing!" Harper shouted bursting through the bedroom. "Woah woah bambina" Carina chuckled as she jumped on top of us, "pass mommy my top please baby?" I asked Harper which she did, "bambina why don't you go and get your sister?" Carina asked her, "okay mama" she said happily going to get Gracie. A few minutes later she came back followed my Gracie who was rubbing her eyes, "good morning sleepy head" I said opening my arms for Gracie, "morning" she said climbing into bed, "Mama when we going surfing?" Harper asked, "we need to get some breakfast and then we will go, si?" She asked getting a nod from Harper. "Um mom?" Gracie whispered to me, "did you and Mama argue last night?" She asked me sadly, "ye a little but we're okay now, did you hear us?" I asked her, "yeh I heard last night a little" she told me, "oh I'm sorry sweetheart" I apologised, "it's okay I'm glad your okay now" she said with a smile, "yes all good don't worry baby" I said placing a kiss on her forehead.
.......
Carina POV
"Beach beach beach!" Harper said running onto the sand, "woah slow down bambina" I chuckled trying to catch up to her. "Okay put your things down" I said placing a blanket down on the sand, "I'll go and get the surfboards" Maya said kissing me cheek and walking off.
........
"Suncream bellina" I said to Gracie, "where is it?" She asked rummaging through the bag, "I have it, sit bambina" I instructed patting the blanket infront of me, "mama I'm old enough to put my old sun cream on" she protested, "just sit missy" I told her, she gave in and I applied the sun cream on her body. "See all done" I said placing an extra blob of sun cream on the tip of her nose, "really mama?" She rolled her eyes playfully.
"Who's ready to go surfing?!" Maya said carrying two boards under her arms "ah! Life jackets first!"! I said throwing a life jacket at each of the girls. We all made our way down to the ocean, Gracie was on my surfboard and Harper on Carinas. They were both sat on the front with me and Carina behind them, we made our way deeper into the sea, "here's a wave! Get ready" I shouted, we instantly got pushed by the wave down to the shore line, the girls shouting and laughing all the way.
........
Maya POV:
"Mamas turn!" Carina said paddling into the water with her surfboard, a big wave came crashing into her and she jumped up conquering the wave like it was nothing. She submerged from the water with her board and walked back over to us, "pretty good huh?" She asked smugly "impressive my love, but I could better" I winked before running into the water with the surfboard and paddling out. I don't know why I said I could do better I've never actually surfed but it can't be that hard, right?

Carina POV:
Maya made her way out to the water and I saw a massive wave grow behind her, it collided with her, she stood up and instantly flew head first into the water making us all burst out laughing. "Ha very impressive" Gracie joked, "I think we've found something your mom can't do" I added earning an playful eye roll from the blonde waking toward us.

Maya POV:
After awhile we all dried up and went for a walk along the shore line, "hold on let me take a photo of you" I said to Carina pulling out my phone.

"Beautiful" I said smiling at the photo

A/N: IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THANKYOU FOR BEING PATIENT!!

Hope you enjoyed reading!!! Might be my longest chapter yet, let me know what you thought.... I love your feedback <33 have a lovely rest of your weekend!!