Chapter Twenty Three

3 weeks later:
Carina POV:
I had the day off, Maya was in work and Gracie was at school. So I had the day with Harper. "Morning bambina" I said as she walked into the living room. "Hi mama" she said climbing on top of me. "Would you like some breakfast bambina?" I asked her. "No thanks mama" she said snuggling into my neck, "okay but you have to eat lunch" I told her. "Want to watch a movie and we can go out after lunch?" I asked her, "okay" she said nodding her head in my chest.
......
"Dinners ready bambina" I said from the kitchen. "She came in and sat down on the chair. "Here you go" I said putting the plate down. She took 2 bites and pushed it away and getting off her chair. "Sit" I told her, "don't want mama" she whined. "Harper..." I warned. She ignored me and walked into the living room. "Harper Deluca-bishop don't ignore me" I said annoyed. She completely blanked me and continued playing with her toys. "Harper I'm going to count to three, 1....2....3" nothing was working. I decided that my next best solution was to give her a taste of her medicine. I walked over into the living room and went on my phone. After about 5 minutes she spoke. "Mama?" She asked and I ignored her. "Mamaaa!" She said trying to get my attention. When she was unsuccessful again she climbed on top of me and I continued to ignore her. "Sorry mama" she said to me. "Thankyou bambina" I said, "now come and eat your lunch" I pleaded, she walked back over to the table and ate a few more bites which was good enough for me.
.....
It was around 4pm, me and Harper had watched a movie and Gracie had text to say that she was going out with her friends. "Park bambina?" I asked her "yes please!" She said excitedly standing up.
.....
Gracie POV:
I'd finished school and Aurora had asked me to go out after school with me, I dropped a text to Carina to let her know that I would be home later than usual.
"Hi pretty" she said as I saw her at the school gate, "Hi" I said shyly. "So where do you want to go?" I asked her, "maybe the park? We can just hangout there and get something to eat later, sound good?" She asked me, "perfect" I replied intertwining my arms in hers. We walked to the park and went on the swings just talking for awhile. "It's raining! Are you kidding?" I said rolling my eyes, "let's go into the tunnel" she said pointing to a green tunnel in the park.
.......
Carina POV:
"Bambina get your jacket it's raining" I said to Harper before leaving for the park, we drove for about 5 minutes before arriving in the car park. "Swings?" She asked me. "Of course".
.......
Gracie POV:
We both got into the tunnel sitting next to eachother, arms and legs intertwined. "It doesn't look like this rain is going to stop" I said as the rain got heavier. "I have an idea" she said climbing out the tunnel. "Are you crazy? Your going to be soaked!" I laughed. "Care to join?" She asked holding out her hand, I grabbed it and pulled myself up, falling down onto the slippery floor in the process and bursting out laughing. "This is your fault" I joked at Aurora, "whatever" she said pulling me up.
........
Carina POV:
"Mama?" Harper asked me as I was pushing her on the swing. "Yes bambina?" I questioned. "Is that Gracie?" She said pointing to two girls standing in the rain far away. "I um- oh I think it is" I said surprised.
......
Gracie POV:
She pulled me up and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Gracie, I know we literally only met like a few weeks ago and I'm probably just going crazy but I really like you and-" ..... "I really like you too" I said cutting her off. I held her face and pulled her in for a kiss, butterflies going crazy in my stomach, I pulled away smiling like never before, so happy in this moment. "Mama!" I shouted angrily seeing her and Harper starring at us from the other side of the park. "Should I go?" Aurora asked, "it's okay I'm going to go I can't believe she's been spying on us what the hell!" I shouted. "Hey hey calm down" she said holding my hands. "I'm sorry I just need to go, I'll text you" I said before running out of the park. "Gracie wait!" I heard Carina shout, I ran to the station as it was only a few minutes away. I got there soaking and overwhelmed and saw Andy at the front desk. "Mija are you okay?" Andy asked me. "I'm fine, where's Maya I need her" I said urgently. "Her office" she quickly said. "Mom, I cannot believe mama! She came to- to the park and was- " I said bursting into her office. "Whoa slow down" maya said surprised. "What happened?" She asked. "I went out to the park with Aurora and I saw Mama and Harper starring at us and I can't believe she completely invaded my privacy like that!" I shouted pacing around her office. "Hold on shes ringing me" Maya said to me.
"Hello....yeh yeh... she's here don't worry.... Okay I'll bring her home now"  Maya said to Carina on the phone.

"Come on let's go, we will talk about this later okay? Carina wants you home." She told me. "Fine" I said going to the car.

A/N: happy Monday (if that's possible🙂)
How do you think everything will go down with Carina and Gracie??

I will try to update as soon as I can I have a busy week!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.... Also just wanted to say thankyou for the messages or just comments it honestly means so much and just makes my whole week<33