Chapter Nineteen

Carina POV:
"How was the park with the bambina?" I asked her getting into bed. "It was good, just did the usual, she missed you and Gracie though" Maya replied. "I know sorry Maya" I said feeling bad. "It's okay, it was important. So what happened when we left?" Maya asked. "Well she was hysterical in the bathroom stall, and then when I managed to calm her down I brought her here to clean up, and I gave her a tshirt to change into but she wanted a hoodie because of you know. So I told her she doesn't have to hide it from us and that we're always here for her. Oh and I offered for her to sleep over but she rang her foster parents but they were having none of if at made her go back." I told her. "Oh" Maya said with a sad expression across her face. "I want to call Sharon." I said seriously to Maya. "Okay call her." She said taking out her phone.

"Hello?" Sharon said through the phone.

"Hi Sharon its Carina."

"Oh hi Carina, everything okay with Harper?"

"Yes Harpers great, we wanted to talk to you about a girl called Gracie, she was in one of Harpers previous foster placements......" I said telling her the rest of what had happened.

"Oh wow, I had no idea."

"Me and Maya were wondering if we could foster her, she already gets along with all of us and I think it would be a much better fit for her than her current foster placement."

"I totally agree Carina, I'll have to make a few calls but that should be possible. I'll drop you a text in the morning."

"Thankyou so much, Bye Sharon."
..............
Maya POV:
"We are going to have another bambina." Carina said with a massive smile from ear to ear, "we are indeed. I think that is a cause for celebration?" I smirked. "Really? How funny I was just thinking the same thing" Carina said pressing a kiss on my lips. "Uh where do you think you are going?" Carina asked as I got out of bed, "locking the door, we don't need a repeat of last time."
.......
Maya POV:
"Good morning princess" I said kissing Harpers forehead as she woke. "Come downstairs me and mama have something good to tell you" I said walking out her room, a few minutes later Harper tiredly walked into the living room. "Sit bambina" Carina said patting the sofa in between me and her. "So how would you like it if Gracie came to live us sweetheart?" I asked her, "really?" She said exitedly. "Yes bambina" Carina said "yes yes yes!" She said jumping on me and Carina. "Let's get some breakfast then, I said walking over to the kitchen.
........
Carina POV:
"Bella I've had a text look." I said handing Maya the phone.

Hello Carina it's Sharon, everything has been sorted out for you so I can bring her to you whenever you are ready.

"Oh my god that was quick, tell her to bring her now baby" Maya said exitedly.
..............
Gracie POV:
There was a knock at the door and I answered it to see my social worker.
"Um hi?" I said confused. "Hi Gracie, we have a new placement for you, I think you'll really like this one" she said with a big smile on her face. "Who?" I asked confused, "Maya and Carina" she told me, "are you serious?!" I said not believing her, "yes get your things and we can go now." She said, "Okay!" I said running up the stairs and grabbing a bag with my stuff. "Okay I'm ready" I said to Sharon coming back downstairs. "Come on then let's go" she said walking out the house.
......
"And we're here" Sharon said pulling up outside their house. "Give me a second" I said trying to pull myself together. "You okay?" She said turning around to look at me. "Happy tears" I said wiping under my eyes. "Okay Let's go" I said stepping out the car.
.......
Maya POV:
"There here!" I said excitedly looking out the window. "Okay let's go by the door" Carina said grabbing my hand. Gracie got out the car and saw us standing in the door immediately running toward us. "Thankyou" she said embracing us in a hug. "Welcome home bambina" Carina said holding her tightly.
........
"So it's already 3pm so I was thinking we get you settled in, have some dinner and then a movie tonight, sound good girls?" I asked Harper and Gracie earring a nod from both of them. "Perfect, come on upstairs Gracie you can put your stuff in your room." I said standing up. "Okay" she said grabbing her backpack and following me upstairs. "Here we are, its plain for now but we can redecorate it to whatever you would like okay?" I asked Gracie, "really? This is all for me?" She asked shocked. "It is" I replied. "Thankyou maya she said hugging me. "It's okay sweetheart, we just want you to be happy. I'll give you some time to yourself, you can put your things away and everything just make yourself at home. Come downstairs while your ready okay sweetheart?" I said, "okay thanks" she replied placing her backpack in the bed.
........
Gracie POV:
I opened my backpack and put my things into a draw and changed into a tshirt and shorts that were on the bed for me. I laid on my bed, slowly closing my eyes feeling as safe as I've felt in a long time.
.......
Carina POV:
"Maya, Gracie's been upstairs for awhile, should I check on her?" Carina asked me. "Uh ye she has been quite long" I replied. I walked upstairs knocking on Gracie's door getting no response. I slowly opened the door to see her fast asleep on her bed. I quietly closed her curtains and placed a blanket over her, i kissed her forehead and quietly walked back into the living room.
"She's sleeping bella" I said to Maya, "okay we can wake her when dinners done" maya replied. "Harper bambina come here" I said patting the sofa,  "cuddles?" She asked me, "of course" I said putting on a film and laying down, her climbing on top of me and resting her head on my chest.
......
Maya POV:
Carina and Harper were almost done cooking dinner so I thought it would be a good time to go and see Gracie. "I slowly opened the door to see her crying in her bed. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" I said walking over to her. "I don't deserve to be here, I should just go" she said sitting up. I knelt down infront of her and cupped her  face with my hand, "hey hey hey, stop that. Of course you deserve to be here, and me and Carina are so happy that you are and that your safe, okay?" I said wiping away her tears on her cheek. "Okay" she replied quietly. "Come here there's still 5 minutes left before dinners done" I said sitting up on her bed against the wall, she lay down on the bed and put her head on my thigh, "your okay" I reassured her again, playing with her hair.

A/N: happy Wednesday!! Think this is the longest chapter I've done..... any thoughts? hope you enjoyed reading<3