Chapter Thirty Three

Maya POV:
"Oh my-" I said in shock, "Mom who is it your scaring me" Gracie said in a panic, "we need to go, put your seatbelt on" I said seriously, "Mom who is that" Gracie said raising her voice "it's my dad" I told her. "He's shouting" Gracie told me, "shit I don't know what to do" I admitted, "He's coming over" Gracie said. A few moments later he started banging on the window. "Gracie don't say anything and don't even look at him okay?" I asked her, "okay" she said. I rolled down the window and he bent down to look inside, "What do you want?" I asked him firmly, "I just wanted to say hi to my daughter who hasn't bothered to speak to me in the last year" he said, "Hm wonder why that is" I said sarcastically, "who are you?" he asked Gracie which she ignored, "she's my daughter if you must know" I told him, "what and can your daughter not speak,? Is she an idiot?" he laughed, "Don't you dare" I warned keeping strong eye contact with him, "you have no right to speak to my daughter. You are not a part of her life or mine anymore. Now leave" I told him seriously. "Fine, but you'll be seeing me around if your here" he said smugly, "what?" I asked, "I'm the head coach" he told me. "Then I guess we won't back" I said before rolling up my window.
"We won't?" Gracie asked me, "We will find another team don't worry sunshine, I'm sorry about him" I said feeling guilty. "It's okay, he sounded like an asshole" she said, "that he is" i cackled before kissing her forehead. "Let's go home."
.......
(still maya POV)
Later when we got home I filed Carina in on everything that happened.
"...so now we have to find Gracie a new track team, ugh it was just a big mess" I said flopping down on the bed next to Carina. "Why don't you just coach her?" She asked me, "what?" I questioned, "yeh you be her coach, your probably the best she would have, you did win an Olympic gold medal Maya" Carina said, "but what if I turn into my dad-" I said sitting up to face Carina, "I don't even think that is possible, you love her so much I know you'd never hurt her" she told me, "just go and talk to her about it and see what she says" Carina added, "okay" I said before walking out. "Gracie can I come in?" I said from her door, "yeh" she replied. "Okay so me and your mama were talking and after today we don't think it would be a good idea to go back, so you have options. We can either look for another team, I don't know of any so there may not be anymore close by, or I could be your coach" I told her, "oh, I never thought of that" Gracie said surprised, "look if you've changed your mind and don't want to take it seriously that's fine you don't have to but if you want to then the choice is yours" I reminded her, "I want you to be my coach" she told me, "are you sure this is definitely what you want?" I asked her. "Yes mom I've never been this good at anything I want to be the best" she told me firmly, "okay deal" I said with a big smile, "first run at 5am tomorrow morning" I said, "WHAT!" She shouted, "ha I kidding, go to sleep kiddo" I said before kissing her forehead, "night mom" she said, "night sweetheart" I said switching off her light.
.....
Carina POV:
"What did she say?" I asked her, "she said yes" Maya said walking over to the bed with a smirk, "what's that face for?" I asked her, "both kids are sleeping, I'm going to have a nice shower, and I... am taking you with me" she said swiping me up from bed, "mhmm no complaints" I said before joining are lips together. "Before I forget, I asked Andy to watch the kids Friday night so we can have some alone time" Maya said turning the shower on, "Thankyou bella" i said pulling off my shirt, "what?" I chuckled seeing her frozen, "just admiring you" She replied, "shut up" I said before joining are lips, "make me" Maya smirked, "you know I will" I said pushing her up against the wall, "well see about that".....

A/N: happy Station day<33 hope you enjoyed the chapter. Updates will be a lot more regular from now on!! Have a bug chapter coming up soon....

Opinions on the chapter??
Do you think Maya will be a good coach?