Chapter Eleven

Carina POV:
"Good morning Bella" I said to the blonde asleep next to me, "happy Saturday" she said relaxing her head on my shoulder. "I was thinking we should go shopping today? It's the bambina's birthday next week so we should be prepared" I told her, "sounds like a good plan baby" Maya replied. "Mommy! Mama!" Harper shouted running in to our room and jumping on the bed. "Morning bellina" I said giving her a hug. "So me and you mommy we're just talking about today, would you like to go shopping and we can get icecream bambina?" I asked her "yes yes please" she said climbing inbetween me and Maya. "Okay I'm going to make breakfast, Harper what would you like sweetheart?" Maya asked her, "coco pops please" Harper said happily. "Carina?" Maya asked "me too bella" I replied. "Okay 2 bowls of coco pops coming right up". Maya went downstairs into the kitchen and Harper climbed onto my lap facing me, "bambina? Would you like to help me pick out a ring for your mama at the mall today? But you can't tell her it's a secret okay?" She nodded her head excitedly. "Gonna pick pretty ring" she told me. "Yes bambina im sure you will". A few minutes later Maya returned with 3 bowls of coco pops. "Thankyou bella" I said kissing her cheek, "thanks mommy" Harper said grabbing her bowl.
.......
"Everyone ready?" Maya asked us. "Si" I said putting on Harpers jacket. "Come on then let's go". We pulled up into the car park and walked into the mall, the mall was filled with people and I immediately noticed the panic on Harpers face. "Come here bella" I said lifting her up onto my hip, feeling her instantly relax. "Okay which shop first?" Maya asked, "Zara?" They have nice clothes for us and a child's section for the bambina". I asked, "let's go" Maya said grabbing my hand. We went into a few shops and could see that Harper was getting bored, "how about we take a icecream break Hm?" I asked Maya and Harper, "good idea baby" Maya told me. We walked over to the ice cream shop, me and maya got chocolate and Harper decided to get the strawberry. "You enjoying your icecream sweetie?" Maya asked Harper, "yummy" she replied smiling. We finished up are ice cream and I turned to Maya, "Bella, there's a toy store there go get some things for the Bambinas birthday. Me and Harper will meet you back here in half hour okay?" I whispered , "okay, be safe I love you" Maya said planting a soft kiss on my lips, "I will be" I said walking away, "oh and Maya, I love you more".
"Come on then bambina" I said grabbing Harpers hand, "where we going?" she asked me. "To pick out a ring for your mommy" I told her excitedly. We walked into the jewellery shop and we both looked around, "mama! mama!" Harper exclaimed pointing at a ring.

"That one is perfect my bambina, good choice" I said kissing her forehead

"That one is perfect my bambina, good choice" I said kissing her forehead. I paid for the ring and put it in my purse so that Maya wouldn't see it. We walked back to where we were meeting and Maya was sitting down on a bench. "All done?" I asked her, "yes all done, where did you two go?" She asked, "just for a walk" i quickly replied. "Okay then let's go" I said grabbing Harpers hand, "tired" she said refusing to walk. "Then that's lucky your mommy has big strong muscles to lift you up" I said winking at maya. "Come on sweetheart" Maya said lifting her up and Harper wrapping her arms around the back of her neck. "Mommy whys your neck got purple?" Harper asked innocently. I quickly shot a look at Maya trying not to laugh as she struggled to come up with an answer, "um it was a small accident in work I'm okay tho sweetie" she replied. "There's so many mommy" Harper said still looking. "It's okay don't worry, come on let's get you home" Maya quickly said trying to end the conversation.
....
Maya POV:
When we got home, me and Carina put Harper to bed as she fell asleep in the car and we headed into the living room. "From that last conversation I think I did a pretty good job last night" Carina said with a smirk. "Whatever" I replied playfully turning away from Carina. "Oh stop with the attitude you love it"she said, I rolled my eyes knowing that she was right but not wanting to admit it. "What did you get the bambina in the toy store?" She asked me, I went over to the bag and pulled out the toys that I bought her. "Oh she will love them" she said with a big smile. "I hope so, what are we going to do for her birthday?" I asked Carina. "I dont know I was thinking we give her presents in the morning and then we let her decide what she wants to do" Carina said, "perfect" I said planting a kiss on her lips.

A/N: this chapter was so fun to write, hope you enjoyed reading:)) next chapter will be a time jump to Harpers birthday btw!