Chapter Twenty Four

Gracie POV:
We pulled up at the house and i knocked the door. "Hi bambina" Carina said softly opening the door, "No mama! Don't bambina me" I said storming upstairs.  "Gracie I didn't mean-" she said getting cut off by me slamming the door. "Gracie we do not slam doors" she shouted back at me. "Oh so I can't slam a door but it's okay for you to spy on me when I'm out!" I argued back through the door. "I'm going downstairs to cool off and I suggest you do the same Gracie!" She said walking away from the door.
......
A little while later I went downstairs and Carina was drinking a glass of wine in the kitchen. She saw me and stood up from her chair and came into the living room.

Carina POV:
"Sit bambina" I told her pointing to the sofa. She sat down with an annoyed expression not even being able to look at me. "Bambina im sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you, I took Harper to the park and I didn't even realise that you were there until she pointed it out to me." i said resting my hand on hers. "It doesn't change the fact that you still stayed there just watching us" she told me, "I don't know what you want me to say" I replied, "Just don't say anything" she said walking back into her bedroom.
........
Gracie POV:
I went back into my bedroom and started crying and there was a knock at the door. "Go away Mama" I said thinking it was Carina. "It's Maya" she replied through the door. "Are you okay?" She asked me "I'm fine I'm just pissed" I admitted, "I would scold you for your choice of words but can I just come in please?" She joked. "Fine" I said opening the door. "Awh sweetheart" she said wiping my tears. "Carina told me what happened, it was an accident baby. She's really upset she thinks you hate her" Maya said to me, "I'm going to go talk to her" I said getting up, "good girl" Maya said kissing my forehead.
.........
"I'm sorry mama" I said to Carina who was sitting on the sofa. "Its my fault bambina, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" carina said to me holding her arms out. I gladly wrapped my arms around her. "It's okay I overreacted" I chuckled realising how stupidly I reacted. "I love you bambina" she said holding my face in my hands "I love you too mama".
......
Carina POV:
"Harper time to get up bambina" I said stroking her hair, "Gracie home?" She asked me, "yes she's downstairs with mommy" I told her, she quickly got up and started running, "Harper no running on the sta-" before I could say anything I heard a Big Bang and then crying. I quickly went over to her lying at the bottom of the step clenching her knee, I pulled up her pyjama trousers and there was a big cut with blood coming out. "Maya!" I called out, she quickly came over to me and saw Harper bleeding, "oh my god" she said I'm shock, "grab me my med bag" I told her pointing to the kitchen cupboard. "Shhh it's okay bambina" I said trying to consul Harper who was hysterically crying. "I'm going to clean it bambina, it might sting so hold on to mommy's hand" I told her, she winced in pain and squeezed Mayas hand in pain. "I know I know" I said bandaging her knee up, "all done baby" I said kissing her forehead, "you are so brave sweetheart" Maya said trying to cheer her up. "Come on let's go on the sofa and watch a movie" Maya said picking her up.

A/N: short chapter today.... Had to give you something;) not sure when I'll be able to update next I'll try as soon as I get a chance, have a lovely day everyone <33