"Of course I liked them, I was just surprised. Steve didn't tell me that was on the party itinerary." Wanda chuckled, leaning back on your bed.

"They were a gift from Bucky." A silly smile formed on your lips.

"Bucky's gift? As in Bucky Barnes?" Wanda's eyes widened, your cheeks turning red.

"Uh-huh." You cleared your throat.

"I thought you hated each other." Wanda wiggled her eyebrows.

"We do. You shower first, I need a glass of water." Cheeks burning red as you left your room.

"Changing the subject!" Wanda shouted. "Gotcha, baby."

You rolled your eyes at Wanda and headed for the kitchen.

"Be safe!" You shout, watching as the car disappears into the distance.

Wanda sticks her head out the window, waving goodbye to you as you smile.

"I can't believe I'm going to be here for two more weeks without them." You whine.

"Hey, I'm staying." Steve frowns.

"Yeah, I know, but they make it so fun." You smile wider, tucking your hair behind your ears.

"Are you saying I'm no fun?" Steve gasps, pretending to be offended.

"I didn't say that!" You chuckle. "I just meant that they're—"

"Not one hundred years old."

Your heart skips a beat and immediately your cheeks turn crimson red. Remembering the events of the night before and trying to convince yourself that it was all thanks to the intoxication for having too much vodka.

You made it to the kitchen and let out a deep sigh when you saw Bucky leaning against the fridge. A glass of milk in his hand and that usual smug smirk on his face.

"Careful or I'll start to think you're following me." Bucky teased, pushing himself away from the fridge.

"Ha, you wish." You rolled your eyes, stumbling towards the shelf of glasses.

"Thirsty?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, and I wanted to—"

You were cut off when you noticed that Bucky walked closer to you, seeing that you couldn't reach the shelf where the glasses were since the team liked to annoy you by putting them further back so that they are out of your reach.

Revenge for all the pranks I've played on them.

"Uh..." You frowned.

"What? I'm helping you." His body stopped behind you as his arm reached higher than yours to hand you a glass. "Plus, I like hearing you stutter." Bucky smirked, stepping back while you blushed.

"I'm not going to stutter." You scoffed, filling the glass with water with trembling hands.

"Right." He smirked.

Your eyes narrowed at him as you brought the glass to your mouth, swallowing the water bit by bit as your gaze locked with Bucky's. Something lit up in his eyes for a second, making your stomach flip before you set the glass down on the counter.

"What? You like what you see?" You teased, arching a brow at him.

"You know that I do." He whispered so low you almost missed it. A soft smile replacing his usual smirk.