"Yeah, while he was wounded!" said Elfo glaring up at Nicholas. "If he weren't wounded, you'd be speaking with Satan now!"

Zog stared down at Elfo. "OH! You not only killed that kidnapper, but you brought the elf too!"

"Oh, forget the elf! I am the one and only Luci!" said Luci stepping forward, but Zog glared down at him and shouted."NO ONE CARES WHAT A CAT HAS TO SAY!" Zog would kick Luci sending him hurtling into one of the white stone pillars. "OW!" said Luci. "I AM NOT CAT-Oh, whatever...I'm going to lie down next to a window or something..." He then walked off.

"All that I care about here is this sweet little Elf!" Zog smiled down at Elfo. "LOCK HIM IN A CAGE!"

As soon as that was said, Zog's knight's stepped forward and placed Elfo in a small cage. "WHAT THE HELL, DAD? DON'T CAGE UP MY FRIEND!" She yelled at her father. Zog would glare at Bean, "I'm a king! I can do whatever I want! And now that you're back, honey, we can get back on track with the wedding!"

Bean's heart dropped at that statement. She had almost forgotten...the marriage with the Prince Merkimer of Bentwood.

"As for you, silver, whatever the hell your names are," Zog looked back at Nicholas. "You'll be greatly rewarded for returning my daughter! Although right now our funds a-" Nicholas would then cut him off.

"No need! We're not here for gold!" said Nicholas, holding his hand. "We want something else."

Zog looked at the armoured man in surprise. "Oh? And what exactly do you want?"

"You see, your majesty, we're tired of going from town to town and taking odd jobs. What we want is to become knights of dreamland!"

"Knight's, eh? So be it!" said Zog. "Alright, now that that is all done, let's get this wedding back on track!"

     Once that was done, Bean and Elfo were escorted out of the throne room. Zog had pulled Odval aside and whispered to him. "Make sure to let the boy know his sister is home..." Odval nodded. "Right, I'll inform Prince Derek Sire," He replied, but Zog stopped him. "Not Derek Odval," Odval comes to a quick realization. "Ah, right. Will do, sire," Odval nods, and he leaves off.

   Bean had taken her first bath since she was gone from dreamland. It was nice despite the horrible feeling she felt. Bunty, the castle maid, was helping her as she washed her back. "Oh, Beanie dear, you don't know how good it is to see you!" She said happily as she scrubbed her back with the scrubbing brush.

"It's good to see you too, bunty..." said Bean half-heartedly.

Once she is was, Bean gets out of the tub with a towel wrapped around her body and heads to her room, where Elfo and Luci are. Elfo was hung up on a rack while he sat in the cage, and Luci sat on the edge of her bed. Elfo looked at Bean with a smile as she was about to take off her towel. Luci grinned, looked at Elfo, and said, "Hey Elfo...WHATCHA LOOKING AT?"

Bean pauses and looks over at Elfo. Elfo gulps nervously as Bean approaches him. "I was just admiring the towel! Y-You know it's a very nice towel!"

"Uh-huh..." Bean said as she turned the cage around so Elfo wasn't facing her. She then walks over to her wardrobe and begins to change. Bean places on her fresh pair of clothes. Once fully clothed, Bean heard a knock on her door, and a soft male voice spoke.

"Welcome home, sister..."

Bean turned around. Standing at the door was a man wearing an all-green royal attire. His hair was pure white, just like Bean, except it was sorter and well kept. This boy looked almost identical to Bean. He had freckles around his face and bright blue eyes. He also didn't sport the buck teeth and weak chin like Bean has. "I didn't expect to see you again,"  said Tavish, Bean's older twin brother, as he leaned against the door frame.