Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

Mulai dari awal

"Don't worry, my love...main tujhse kuch nahi chupauga, chahe fir tu mujhe danda leke peeche kyu na maare. I will still be honest with you." Sameer said humorously, and She laughed as she lay her head on his chest, and felt sparkles of happiness bursting in her heart. She missed his warmth and comfort more than anything in this world...The way he holds her securely and possessively, she feels She is safe within the familiar palms, she feels as if no one can even give her a scratch when She is with Sameer, the man who will always protect her honor. The man she loves the most after her father!

"I know, that's why you're my dream man," Naina whispered against his warm chest, and Sameer smiled at her soothing words.

   •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was Kanisha's and Nikunj's anniversary, and so they decided to arrange a family dinner at their place. They invited the whole Rathod Family to mark their presence on their most beautiful day. Naina was draped in a georgette black saree with a designer floral printed full sleeve blouse, her slender figure looked enticing as She wrapped a waistband over her flat stomach, and put a lip balm on her luscious lips. Sameer was smitten by her beauty in a blink of an eye...He couldn't stop gazing at her face-framing hair...a few of tendrils were curled, and She called out for him in a low, seductive voice - "Baby, please mere mangalsutra ka hook laga do."

He came forward with an enraptured face and held the delicate chain in his shivering hands. Naina effortlessly took aside the bunch of luxuriant hair and revealed her shimmering bareback. Sameer put the nuptial chain around her neck while trying to clasp the golden hooks, his fingers trembled when they accidentally touched the strings...making her feel aroused. He tried to focus on the given responsibility, but her bewitching characteristics just doubled his sexual needs...Naina could read his expressions through the mirror, and it told her that He was having a hard time controlling his burning desires, she smirked...and deliberately moaned sensually. Sameer almost felt breathless when he heard the provocative voice reverberating in his ears, and His wife stifled her smile to look natural.

"What are you planning? To kill me and go to jail?" Sameer asked her as he completed his difficult task, and looked at her blushing face with a smirk.

"Hawww! Kill kaise? I don't even have any weapons." Naina said in a fake surprised tone.

"Tera biggest weapon tera yun khoobsurat dikhna hai." He said in a husky voice and slowly grazed his teeth on her tender earlobe.

"Toh na dikhu?" She questioned.

"Dikh dikh...tera pura haq hai itni khubsurat dikh kar meri jaan lene ka," Sameer replied to her with a lopsided smile and placed a kiss on her side-cheek.

"Tumhara bhi pura haq hai meri khubsurti ko apni mohabbat se aur nikhar ne ka," Naina said poetically and turned her head sideways to gaze at his trimmed beard. She always felt weak when she came across the thick black lines being grown on his charming face, she couldn't resist herself when it came to his attractive stubble.

"Enough Mrs.Rathod, you're turning me on." He whispered breathlessly.

Naina giggled, and said teasingly - "You're not an electric fan that I'll turn you on and off."

"Very nice...one should learn from you how to turn a romantic conversation into a joke." Sameer taunted her whimsically while taking the crystal perfume bottle.

"Baby, agar main serious hogayi na toh fir humara waha jana cancel ho jayega, and I don't want my hard work to waste of getting decorated so much," Naina replied to him with amusement in her tone, and lightly dabbed her hand on his left cheek.