Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Once the rings were exchanged between the duo, Everyone went to have the scrumptious food, which was decorated nicely. Sameer was staring at Naina all the time she was talking to her friends about the dance performances, and suddenly an urge to kiss her lips passed through his heart, making him feel restless. He saw his fiance walking out of her female squad, her phone placed over her soft ear. He grinned triumphantly and followed her mutely. Naina went inside the changing room while talking to Yana. She phoned her to inform her that she couldn't make it to her wedding as her mother is hospitalized due to health issues, and Naina showed compassion towards the old lady.

As soon as the call was disconnected, two dangerously-cold hands hugged her slim waist from the backside, and She momentarily recognized the touch with a gentle smile. Sameer nuzzled his nose roughly under the lines of her alluring neck, and Naina placed her palms around his tight hold, closing her eyes to feel the warmness of his soothing kisses. She knew that somewhere he would certainly find a way to romance her, and it happened.

"Do you even know...how much I craved to feel your skin under my hold?" He whispered breathlessly and grazed his teeth on her soft ear.

"Only one day is left...itna bhi intezaar nahi hua?" She teased him.

"Ek din pura baki hai Naina, not just one minute...tere se toh main ek moment door na rahu," Sameer said dramatically and swiped his tongue gently over her flushed cheek.

"Leave me...koi aa jayega," Naina uttered, in an alarming way.

"Aane de...kaunsa main tera koi purana aashiq hoon jo teri shadi me aake tujhe pareshan kar raha hai?" He joked with a cute smile, and She slapped him playfully on his wrist.

Sameer swiftly pushed her satiny figure against the gray painted wall, and placed his hand on either side, blocking a way for her escape completely. He leaned forward to taste the strawberry liquid of her lips crashing with his strong ones. But Naina immediately covered his mouth with her palm, and said - "No Kiss Before Marriage."

"What? But this isn't the first time we are kissing." He asked her with a shocked face.

"Yes, of course, I know, but maine kaha tha na shadi ke functions shuru hone ke baad it's not allowed." She informed him with a lopsided smile and adjusted the collars of his suit.

"Oh god Naina, tu yeh sab me believe karti hogi I never thought. Tu itni modern zamane ki ladki hai, how could you say that kissing each other before marriage isn't permitted?" Sameer said with an annoyed face, and His fiance enticingly wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at his disturbed expressions calmly.

"Aisa hota toh itne paas aane bhi nahi deti...aaj ke zamane ki ladki hoon isliye mujhe pata hai ki chahe mangetar ho ya boyfriend, dono ko khush rakhna hai toh romance karne do." Naina spoke the bitter truth about today's generation of boys, and Sameer defended - "Hum ladko se zyada wild toh tum ladkiyan hoti ho meri jaan...don't blame us. Ok?"

"Ya ya ya...I am not blaming anyone, I'm just stating the fact." She said in a tranquil tone.

"To hell with these facts yaar, let me kiss you." He spoke with a grumpy face.

"No...sabr ka phal meetha hota hai, remember? Kal raat tak wait kar lo, uske baad main tumhe khud kiss karugi." Naina tempted him with her offer, and though Sameer was out of control, he reluctantly agreed to wait till tomorrow for the sake of her happiness.

"Teri khushi ke liye ruk jauga." He said lovingly.

"Aww! That's why I love you so much jaanu." She tiptoed, and placed a long period kiss on his rough lips, making him astounded.