Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"Tum aaram se baitho, main chai leke aati hoon." Anita got up to make a trip to the kitchen.

"Nahi aunty, rehne do na, main sirf yeh Sukhdi dene aayi hoon...mummy ne banayi hai." Naina brought out the steel container with a simple smile, and Before anyone could take the container. Sameer grabbed it from her hands and started to relish the sweetness of his favorite dessert.

"Aaram se." Kanisha looked at her brother, hogging the sweet dish continuously.

"Wow! So Tasty." Sameer shared his feedback about Gol Papdi.

"Thank You," Naina replied to him with a sweet smile.

"Tu kyu thank you bol rahi hai, tune banaya hai yeh?" He asked her with a lopsided smile, and She glared at him.

"Meri mummy ne toh banaya haina," Naina said as a matter of fact.

"Haan, toh unse lunga main yeh Thank You...jab tu unke jaisa aisa soft and tasty banana sikh jayegi na tab lena mujhse feedback. Ok, now don't disturb me." Sameer replied to her with a cute smile and put another piece of Indian barfi inside his mouth.

"Mere Sameer ko na mithaiya bahut pasand hai...Desi wali, jaise Mohanthal, Churma Laddu, Sukhdi...Moong Dal Halwa, Ghevar...aur bahut sari hai aisi jise dekh kar yeh bilkul bacha ban jata hai." Anita said with a loving smile, and Sameer blew a flying kiss to his mother.

"Nice," Naina uttered, with an uncomfortable smile.

"Tumhe nahi pasand?" Her mother-in-law asked her surprisingly.

"Not really! I mean zyada nahi pasand...I like Kaju Katli and Dry Fruit Roll." She said normally.

"Acha! Isme se kuch banana aata hai? Mera matlab...koi bhi normal mithai?" Anita asked her with a raised brow.

"Koi sikhayega toh bana sakti hoon." Naina replied to her honestly.

"Oh...shadi se pehle 1/2 mithaiya seekh jana, mere sameer ko chahiye hai compulsory ek hafte me ek baar toh," Anita said with a saccharine smile, and Naina anxiously fiddled with her fingers.

"You know...I just love everything related to Desi cheez." Sameer exclaimed mirthfully, and the container of Sukhdi was almost finished.

"Rehem kar ab...kitna khayega ek din me?" Kanisha took the steel vessel from his hold.

"Main toh pura khatam kar sakta hoon, meri saas ne itni achi mithai banayi hai...upar se unki itni sweet se beti mujhe specially dene aayi hai, mere ghar...toh bina khatam kiye thodi na jaane dunga wapis," Sameer said with a sheepish smile and tried to get the hold of the container.

"Itna acha bacha ban ne ki zarurat nahi hai...hum bhi rehte hai is ghar me." Kanisha scolded him in a gentle voice and went inside the kitchen to hide the Gud Papdi box in a cabinet.

"You have a sweet tooth," Naina remarked.

"Yes, that's why I love to kiss your lips...because they are extremely sweet and tasty." Sameer leaned towards her exquisite face, with a mischievous smile, and Naina lovingly put her arms around his neck, while pulling him closer to her lips.

"Yours is not sweet, but still I love to kiss them because they are hellish crispy." She said in a seductive voice, and before they could experience the ephemeral pleasure of kissing each other. Pihu started to bawl unbelievably loudly, making them drift apart in an instant.

"Awww kya hua baby ko?" Naina hid the crying baby in her arms and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

"Pihu...aap toh Mama ki kitni laadli ho, toh fir unka itna special moment kyun kharab kiya aapne?" Sameer asked her with a puppy face, and the Enraged Pihu slapped him on his mouth by using her tiny palm, which coerced Naina to burst into laughter.